Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Painful lump persistant diarrohea
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painful lump persistant diarrohea

I have had persistant diarrohea now for 7 months, stools are usually clay coloured and sometimes contain mucus but never blood. Very watery. I am also 19 weeks pregnant and have a hard painful lump in my right upper abdominal flank since the start of my pregnancy. I have had nausea for 7 months (before pregnancy) and have also had extreme fatigue prior to pregnancy too. Because I am pregnant doctors are limited as to what they can do/test me for. I have had several abdominal scans and nothing has come up on the scan. The Ultra-scan technician and Chief radiologist could both feel my abdominal lump with their hands but the scan revealed nothing. No doctors want to bother with me and say they will look into the lump after pregnancy. My only concern is that the lump is getting larger and harder and no-one seems to really be concerned. I am 29years old and overweight. I worry that my lump and other symptoms(which have been present prior to my pregnancy) are something more serious and I am being overlooked. My lump corresponds with where my liver should be. Can anyone help with any suggestions. Somedays the lump is extremely painful, other days it has no pain.