Sepsis
I have Crohn's and had been on Remicade for 5 years which has helped. I lost my insurance several years ago and have not had the money for the treatment ($5800.00) or afford the insurance ($1282.00/month) needed to get back on Remicade.  In May I went into sepsis or septic shock and by the grace of God lived though it.  But how can I avoid Sepsis in the future? Plus how do I deal with the pain?
Oh dear, first off let me say how my heart is breaking for you. I have Lupus and it affects my stomach and I can't imagine not having medicine to help me. I can't answer the question of how to avoid Sepsis as I'm not very familiar with it BUT one of my good friends has Crohn's and I am baffeled as to how you are able to live with the pain and suffering it causes when having a flare up. Are you taking any other medications to help with the pain or etc? I understand not being able to afford the medication.. much less, insurance. I would talk to your doctor about other medication that could maybe help with the Crohn's and isn't so expensive or maybe even some medicine to atleast help with the pain. like I said, I can't believe you are toughing it out. Bless your heart. Please ask your doctor like I said and keep us posted!!
I see you have two identical posts on the Pain Management Forum. I responded to your other post.... please see my comments.

As I said this should also be on our Crohn's Disease/Ulcerative Colitis Forum. You'll get some first hand information there. I'll see if we can get this one moved.

Best of Luck to You,
~Tuck