Stomach burn and pain after i wake up.
I am 24 yr old guy .I have been suffering through stomach burn/pain from last almost 2 yrs.Actually when i wake up in the morning i feel stomach pain and burning also i get ulcers in my throat.After taking bath and having breakfast everything becomes normal.it is just n the morning when i feel the burning.

What should i do to get rid of it? I am a occasional drinker (Beer mostly) and i take two cups of coffee everyday .Should i stop it?
You should see your doctor.  Do you know why you have ulcers in your throat?  It is really important to know why as they can point to disease.  It is possible you have GERD or ulcers forming in your stomach.  I take a proton pump inhibitor drug to keep the acid and pain out of my stomach so that I can continue to take ibuprofen and anti-inflammatories for my arthritis.