Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Symptoms
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Symptoms

Hello.

I am a 23 year old male.
For the past few months I have been having digestive problems that prompted me to obtain a physical.

My doctor told me it was likely just ibs but we did some blood tests these results:
I had slight amounts of blood in my urine that my doctor dismissed as likely the result of a passing stone.

My alt enzyme levels were 106 which is what has me worried.

Could the above be indicative of Colitis?

Thanks!