Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
Taiwanese who has crohn's disease or UC
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Taiwanese who has crohn's disease or UC

We have a clinical questionnaire regarding Crohn's disease or Ulcerative Colitis translated from US English into traditional chinese for Taiwanese. We need to test the language validity of that questionnaire so that patient can fully understand the content of the questinnaire. WOnder if anyone here is from Taiwan and willing to help.Interview will be conducted via telephone and payment is 25USD per interview.

Thanks