Unsure whats going on down there
For the longest time I was taking lots of pain meds for my failed back surgeries and was always constipated and had anal fizures.  On January 2012 my pain doctor cut me off all my meds cold turkey because I no longer had health insurance, that in itself was hell.  But since last July I have had non stop diarrhea and often times there is blood with it.  Well it seems to have gotten worse, last night the pain was so severe I didn't sleep a wink.  The bad part about this is I still don't have insurance and cannot afford to go to the doctor.  I had a colonoscopy in  2000 and was told I had palups back then.  But now I can feel a lump down around my anus and hurts like heck to touch it.  All night my butt has been bleeding even thou I have not had any bowel movements.  So I am not sure whats going on.  
Anyone have any ideas as to what it sounds like to them????
Thank you
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, growths/ masses (benign or malignant), ulcers, erosions, fissures, fistulas etc. Unfortunately there is little help that one can provide in the matter. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a primary care physician or a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!