a friendly introduction
Hello All,  My name is bob my wife found this forum for me, thinkin maybe i could be useful  lol.                      
Iwas diagnosed with crohns 26 years ago, I was 22 yrs. old at that time. Have had the same dr. since diagnosis.
Have been on a lot of different treatments, and have had lots of bad experiences concerning treatment and the disease. At times it can be very hard managing and living with crohns, i can see havin a little support group like this could be very helpful. God knows i coulda used it a few times over the years. Who knows, maybe i can help someone else out.
Hello Bob - I just found this site and I love it.  I have found confirmation on many things I've been dealing with and a true prospect of what I might have to expect in the future.  I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.  I knew there were many out there with crohns but this isn't one you really like to discuss with friends.  Who wants to talk about pooping all the time.  I was 13 when I was diagnoised and now 42.  It seems like a whole new thing since I turned 40.  Symptoms are much different then and the flare ups last much longer.  Uggh another sign that I'm getting older!!!