chronic mornig diarrhea
I have had morning diarrhea for abot 9 months everyday without fail, It seems to be getting worst and lasting long. It used to be 2 to 3 times a day and then stop until the next morning now It is 4 to 6 times a day then stops but I have crampingall day and my stomache makes loud noises all day. can someone please tell me what this could be??? The doctors don't seem to no what it is, because the diarrhea is only in te morning.
Try changing what you eat in the morning. Sometimes it is the milk, eggs or sausage. A simple change might help.

On the diagnosis side, it could be IBS, Crohn's or something else. I'm not a doctor but can suggest that your ANA be tested.i

If necessary, a colonoscopy can or endoscopy might be scheduled.
Thanks so much for your comment. I went to the Doctor on Monday, He is running some blood test as well as stool samples. If he can't find anything he will do more test.
My stomach was doing the same thing until I went on a GLUTEN FREE diet and it got a little better.  I am now seeing a new doctor and going through some new test dont know the out come yet,  I also have the loud noises in my stomach and the 5 and 6 trips to the bathroom after every meal and in the morning and sometime allday long.
Pl try follwing medicines in homeopathy
1. Calc Carb-30 6 pills 3 times a day
2. Aloe Soc-Q 2 drops 3 times a day in one teaspoonful water

shouse_nsk
I am posting b/c I went through 6 months of morning diarrhea, gas, pain and boating ---  Ultimately I found the root cause, addressed it and feel much better. I went through all the standard tests and was finally diagnosed with colitis and minor perforations in the colon due to severe inflammation. After outlining the different treatments, I researched more alternative approaches and found a book by Dr David Klein called Self Healing Colitis and Crohn's.  The basic premise makes a huge difference for many digestive tract issues especially diarrhea.  Bottom line: get rid of all processed foods, dairy, coffee, alcohol and sugar (other than fruit).  Eat bananas and other fruits all day along with small quantities of steamed spinach, squash and potatoes (see book for other veggies).  In less than one week, my diarrhea was gone and normal stools started to appear.  It's a challenge to do this but it's worth it to get healthy.  Good luck!