could this be crohn's
I am 38 year old female when i was 14 i started passing out for reasons unknown dr. said i was dehydrated  well this happen about every 6 months until i got pregnant with my child which is 15 and has only happen about 3 times since but when i awaken my stomach was in bad cramps and had to have bowel movement everytime. After i have had my children i have had severe stomach pains, hemmroids, rectal bleeding i went to see many dr. found one that said i would have to eventually have a hysterectomy cause of endometriosis and i did she did a partial i then hurt really bad and keep bleeding have periods she said i was fine, so i seeked another dr. when he did test he said immediately i still had severe endometriosis that i should and still needed a full hysterectomy so he went back 3 months after my first surgery and completed it both ovaries, appendix, and discovered a hernia on my bowel which was stuck to my wall all this was in 2009 and now i stay constipated, have rectal bleeding (had colonoscopy), severe stomach and side pains sometimes shoots through my back, hemmeroids, feel fatigue, and feverish legs we have did ct's, ultrasounds, and many other test they say they cant find anything but it has to be something wrong as bad as i hurt with these symptoms but me and my dr. are lost cant find anything to diagnose.
it sounds like Crohns fits... keep looking at other GI's and take your pics from the colonscopy with you.