flemm in bowels
HI;  I have a concern with my bowels.  The last few days my stomache ha been bloated and I feel like I really have to go but when I go to the bathroom all that comes out is flemm and some yellow watery bowel.  How concerned should I be.  My stomache is also crampy feeling
I think you should be concerned enough to go to a dr.  That's not flemm, it's mucus.  That can be a sign of serious problems.  I would make an appointment asap.  You can also get over the counter stool tests.  I would buy a couple of those and use them in the days leading up to your appointment.  Then, take them with you to the dr.  This will save you a little time in testing.  Seriously, you need to call.
i have been passing mucus and blood clots for over a year and im still alive. the bloating is most premodominent in the morning. the dr never told me what that was. sometimes the mucus was with blood or sometimes just gas and the flemmy clot.

sorry no help.