help me please
I have one doctor that tells me I have crohn's  that wont do anything to help me. went and saw him today n he tried to say my boyfriend most be beating me to much. n I have another one that says I have ulcerative colitis that when I use to see him always tried to help me. should I just give up or go to my older one. don't want to be let down anymore. I just want the pain to go away.
Sorry if this is too blunt, but you need to know exactly what you want. You want the pain to end right? Well, follow your heart.

Switch doctors. I would get a whole new doctor to take a look at what you have but take the other opinions into thought. I was told I had crohn's for 8 years, but I don't. I have a whole team of doctors and nurses that help me because I put my foot down and said i wasn't going to put up with **** any more. (not literally. I don't exactly get that choice)
If you are not being treated properly, report the doctor. I know it's harsh, but either he is seeing something in you that you are letting on.. That your boyfriend is controlling, or you are just extremely sick and need some help.

So reach for some help. Be confident in what you know and be determined that you are going to get this disease, your disease figured out.
my boyfriend have never been controlling I am very sick and need happy today I went to one of my old doctor  and now we know whats going on and got meds to help and I reported the doctor today.
How did you find out you didn't have crohns? My doc wants to put me on methotrexate. I don't want it. I have been reading a lot and am not sick like most 99.9% of the people that I read about Thank God!!!Sometimes I think he is wrong and I don't need this.