is it possible i have Chrons Disease ??
about 8 months ago i started to have pain in the lower middle part of my stomach which lasted for about a week i went to the ER and they did a ct scan and said i had swollen lymphnodes in my bowels and that something was inflammed and it mimicked appendicitis so i went to my dr and she did a bnuch of blood test everything came back fine then i started being very constipated i would feel as if i had to make a bowel movement and when i tried to go i couldnt so i would wait and wait usually within the same day i would finally have a bowel movement but which would seem as if i was not fully emptying my bowels this continued on for another month or so and i returned to the doctor so the doctor did a ultrasound on my stomach and everything came back fine they then referred me to a surgeon which he did a endoscope and he said he seen no cancer no ulsers and that everything seemed fine well i was still constipated and when i did go my feces would sometimes be black and tarry or soft and yellow or green or hard or i would have dieriah the doctor then told me to take laxatives and eat more fiber in my diet so i did and had no results i then proceeded to switch doctors because i felt as if i was getting no help now i have a new doctor and i still have the pain he says he went over my charts my stomach is fine all the blood work looks fine the ultrasound is fine the endoscope is fine now the pain is in my lower right side and into my back and when i do have a bowel movement the pain gets worse during the procees of using the bathroom if anyone has any ideas please help
I have crohn's constipation is not a symptom  a  but massive out of control diarrhea is and alot of other problem's
I would suggest MiraLax for the constipation.  Also there is a newer probiotic called Align that doctors and patients like very much.  

I have a lot of trouble with constipation but also seem to have Celiac disease or colitis and food allergies, so I feel your pain.  I