kind of reliefed but now just need to know what now to do
i find out today the for 18 years i been told i have crohns. which i dont i have colitis and celiac sprue. need to know what i can do with the meds to make my life better. if anyone knows what i can eat and not eat for both of these will help me out alot thank you
I'm sorry to hear you had to wait 18 years to find out.

Are you in a flare? And celiac sprue? Does that mean you are sensitive to wheat products?

If so, I would look into gluten free products with low fibre. White rice and chicken is always easy on the stomach. Gluten free products don't always taste the best so I would suggest looking for recipes online that catch your interest.

I have been in a flare for about 8 years. Since I first got sick.. I eat mainly what normal/healthy people would call "childrens food". White rice, chicken, little veggies and fruits since they have so much fibre. I you're not sensitive to dairy I would start really loving yogurt. It helps with the probiotics.

I can't stress enough on this gluten free diet either. Gluten often causes a lot of problems with colitis even without have celiac problems. Look into it. Ask your doctor is you could maybe speak to a dietition. GOOGLE is your best friend, I swear.
yes a very bad one cant move much. n sensitive to gluten n I a very sensitive to dairy. makes me hurt bad n sometimes I throw up from a sip of milk.