my gastroentorlogist took blood from me and came back postive for chrons?
i went to a gastroenterologist because i always get this fullness in the chest when i eat and i have been lightheaded with headaches for constantly for about 4 months and no doctor can tell me why but i just got the test resulsts back and they said i tested positive for chrons witch i found weird i never had stomach pains not having diarrhea you know stuff like that just a fulness in the chest im supposed to go for a gastroscopy in a couple of weeks
Hi!
I assume you had an antibody test for Crohn’s or may be a genetic test for Crohn’s. Both these tests are not conclusive—in the sense—a positive test does not mean you have Crohn’s and a negative test does not rule out Crohn’s. A GI endoscopy, barium meal and follow through and video capsule endoscopy are more definitive in diagnosis. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.