Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
owwwww
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

owwwww

hi um im 14 and lately ive been having a lot of diarrhea and stomach pain. i can only eat about 1/4 of the amount of food i used to in a day- so if i were to put it all in a plate, it would be about the size of a pancake- or else i will have nauseating stomach pain, then i will spill my guts in the toilet. so today, for example, i had a lollipop at around 11:00, frozen yogurt and a bowl of cereal around 1:00, and a banana at 2:00. Ten around 5:00, i had like six chips. then i made 4 trips to the bathroom (and counting). grrrr summer just started and i have a schedule to follow_ i have become very weak- to the point it hurts to stand. im not sure what to do- my mom doesnt even believe me, and whenever i cringe, she goes "ugh! your stomach still hurts!" and not even sympathetic about it... more like disgusted. but i guess i should save my mommy issues for another time, hehe. anyways im in alotta pain and im not sure whether to go to the doctor's yet, so if u could help me out here... thanks
Tags: diarrhea