starting remicade
Hello everyone.
  Have been searching for some info on remicade infusions as I will be starting them this thursday. So far what I find on the subject is several years old.
  Is there anyone taking them today?(this year) Would appreciate hearing from those that are!
  Thanks, Linda

1
1. remicade

0
2. side effects
Sorry I missed your poll (won't let me vote).  I've been on remicade for over a year.  The only side effects I get is I'm exhausted for the rest of the day (and sometime part of next), so I usually schedule it for Friday.  Also, right after I'm extremely hungry.  Besides that, no side effects at all.
I've been on it for a year, and I'm the same. The first few times it completely  knocked me sideways, I was exhausted, and my blood pressure dropped, but since then I'm fine and have got used to it. The best thing is my crohns has gone into remission. Good luck x