Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
stomach problems? genetic?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach problems? genetic?

I've been having a lot of problems with my stomach. I get a lot of bladder infections and my stomach is always hurting me. sometimes the pain gets so bad I throw up. My mom has chrohns and I was wondering if maybe I have it? I went to the doctors and ive pretty much been tested for gal bladder and everything and im ok, but yet i don't feel ok.
Related Discussions
Hi Wendy,
If you are experiencing, food intolerances, ie: spices, fatty foods, milk products, to name a couple. Also any change in your stool, mucous,change in the looks of your stool, color shape, looseness, this may be a sign of colitis or crohns. Your gastronologist will be able to help you If your Gall bladder has been ruled out, then if these other things i mentioned....if they are present. Have your Dr. check these.

also watch any coffee, sugars 2. these are definetly triggers for stomach/colon digestion problems.
Good luck!
Snooze
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979