your help!

-During last 10 years, from time to time I had bowel rumbling. To reduce that I was going to toilet
straining myself to remove gas.
-In the last two years, I had, in addition, feeling tired, bloating problems.
-6 months ago, one day in the morning I had a sharp pain in the right quadrant and then was diagnosed
with liver inflammation from ultrasound. The liver enzymes were high. After following a high-fiber diet
and loosing weight, the liver inflammation become normal and enzymes came to normal range.
However, the pain turned into a dull pain and recently I have excessive gas, bloating problems
and sometimes mucous in the stool. In February, I had a CT scan which showed normal gallbladder, pancreas, etc.

What is the recent cause of dull pain+gas+bloating problems in the right quadrant?
No blood in the stool, no fever and no appetite loose. I had excessive gas and bloating problems
after liver inflammation.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. With growths/ masses ruled out on the CT, possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, GI motility issues, malsorption syndromes, hormonal/ endocrine issues, neuro-muscular issues, causes related to the abdominal/ chest wall/ respiratory tract etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician/ internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist acre may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!