485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Darwin died needlessly at "occupy" in Denton,TX
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
35 members

I apologize for being a little too serious on this one...but I just got back from a funeral of a boy, Darwin...who was a catalyst in the "occupy" in Denton, TX movement.  He was my daughters best friend for many years.     

He died Saturday evening at an occupy movement in UT in Denton.  He was 23, living in a tent...homeless...traveling by choice, he decided he wanted to help the cause and chose to be a part of the family at UNT in Denton.  Darwin wanted to be able to access education and was looking forward to manifesting his dream.  He wanted to go back to school and looked so forward to becoming a vital part of this college and his new found family. He wanted to be part of a movement that could change the world for the better.  These students really want to turn our planet around.  They believe in Free energy, sheltering the homeless,  clean water and to eliminate corporate greed and so many, many other issues...  He was the sweetest, most loving, giving person and like a lot of us, he carried a dark sickness. He got very very I'll, unable to walk.  No one called 911 when they discovered he had a high fever. It took two people to carry him to a tent, where he was left and and found dead hours later. No one called 911, why?  Would it be because it might have jeopardized there movement.  My point is, when you join a movement that is trying to help the less fortunate...please dear God, don't let this mistake be repeated again.  Don't let Darwin's death be without a lesson, please don't let his death be in vain.  I love what occupy represents and I whole heartedly stand behind you.  We can change the planet if we ALL work together and know that love for your fellow man should always come first. Big Hugs, Carolyn
Tags: Love, Healthy planet, 911, Free energy, Needless death, Occupy movement, occupy, movement, homeless, clean water, 999
I'm so very sorry.  To see a young person with so much potential die so needlessly is always so very very sad.  I hope your daughter is doing ok.  How this must hurt.  My deepest sympathies to his family and yours.  Your in my thoughts and prayers.  How senseless.

My condolences to you and your family. So sorry....
This is so sad.
People often make mistakes.
Sorrowfully, this one may have taken this young man's  life.
Big hugs to you.
OH
nursegirl6572 commented on JGF25's status
child24angel, Dee1956, and Proactive commented on child24angel's status
Jul 30
Dee1956, and child24angel commented on can-do-man's status
Jul 30