485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Darwin died needlessly at "occupy" in Denton,TX
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
38 members

I apologize for being a little too serious on this one...but I just got back from a funeral of a boy, Darwin...who was a catalyst in the "occupy" in Denton, TX movement.  He was my daughters best friend for many years.     

He died Saturday evening at an occupy movement in UT in Denton.  He was 23, living in a tent...homeless...traveling by choice, he decided he wanted to help the cause and chose to be a part of the family at UNT in Denton.  Darwin wanted to be able to access education and was looking forward to manifesting his dream.  He wanted to go back to school and looked so forward to becoming a vital part of this college and his new found family. He wanted to be part of a movement that could change the world for the better.  These students really want to turn our planet around.  They believe in Free energy, sheltering the homeless,  clean water and to eliminate corporate greed and so many, many other issues...  He was the sweetest, most loving, giving person and like a lot of us, he carried a dark sickness. He got very very I'll, unable to walk.  No one called 911 when they discovered he had a high fever. It took two people to carry him to a tent, where he was left and and found dead hours later. No one called 911, why?  Would it be because it might have jeopardized there movement.  My point is, when you join a movement that is trying to help the less fortunate...please dear God, don't let this mistake be repeated again.  Don't let Darwin's death be without a lesson, please don't let his death be in vain.  I love what occupy represents and I whole heartedly stand behind you.  We can change the planet if we ALL work together and know that love for your fellow man should always come first. Big Hugs, Carolyn
Tags: Love, Healthy planet, 911, Free energy, Needless death, Occupy movement, occupy, movement, homeless, clean water, 999
I'm so very sorry.  To see a young person with so much potential die so needlessly is always so very very sad.  I hope your daughter is doing ok.  How this must hurt.  My deepest sympathies to his family and yours.  Your in my thoughts and prayers.  How senseless.

My condolences to you and your family. So sorry....
This is so sad.
People often make mistakes.
Sorrowfully, this one may have taken this young man's  life.
Big hugs to you.
OH
Barb135 commented on FDA issued a warning ...
703nikki joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
Life360_Dave your status can't be blank Comment
Feb 03