485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Donald Trump......RANTS
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
38 members

Donald Trump......RANTS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/donald-trump-election-revolution_n_2085864.html

LOL......Looks like a kid whose candy was taken from him.  

Front and center for the world to see.  

Someone give him some Thorazine.  
Donald Trump always rants; he's not worth listening to.
Now we will hear people like Trump who will try to discredit the results and keep the stink going. It is up to we the people to turn them off and let them know the media needs to clean up their act, as the media still will stir the pot in order to get ratings.

I hear Christie is being called a traitor, and so on and so on. It is sickening and we the people need to say enuff of covering this kind of crap that just further divides the country.  And how do we do that? Turn the channel and let them know why we are doing it.
Barb, true dat!

Mike
I can't imagine why ANYONE would waste their time listening to him!  He's such a fool.
Barb has the wisdom.  Donald Trump is old news.  
I have been avoiding commenting on anything political LOL

"I hear Christie is being called a traitor"

I find this statement disturbing, how can anyone call this man a traitor, all he has done is STAND BY THE PEOPLE OF HIS STATE in a time great need !

Donald trump is a clown and as stated above not worth listening to.

Its unfortunate when some behave this way.  I think most people see Donald Trump for who he is - a bit of a blowhard who should probably stick to real estate and reality tv.  
Unfortunately, the "news" will pay Trump and others all the attention they deem necessary.  People like Trump and all of the blather they spew still sell newspapers and that's all that matters to them.
No comment!
Unfortunately, the "news" will pay Trump and others all the attention they deem necessary.

True enough. He stuns me with his audacity. His money has really got him convinced he is some kind of spokesman. Truly a leader of clowns.
I do like to laugh at him.
Barb said it all.
Lets forget this guy and move on.
The guy that I have never heard of, Brian Williams said that Trump "had clearly driven past the last exit for relevance" or something along those lines.  That is funny!  Mostly because it's true, but still funny anyhow.
lajacks commented on Derealization and Dep...
Dee1956 commented on photo
stu36 commented on HIV and ORAL SEX: The...