485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Hilarious Mitt Romney Photo At Chipotle Grill Worth A Thousand Words
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting… You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
40 members

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney took some time out from his intensive debate prep to visit a Denver-area Chipotle Mexican Grill for some brain-vittles (here’s hoping the debate prep room is well-ventilated). According to the Associated Press, Romney ignored questions from reporters while he supped, but he did take time to pose for a photo with the restaurant’s employees, one of whom pulled a face that should make the image caption-contest-fodder for a hot minute:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hilarious-mitt-romney-photo-at-chipotle-grill-worth-a-thousand-words/

Now I dont care which side of the isle you sit on, this pic is funny!
LOL,

"This fool knows I'm voting for Obama, doesn't he?"
It is funny and though I believe it's real, I do know how easy it can be to do photoshop.
I too cannot verify authenticity, but yes its funny! No matter who yer voting for. lol
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
May 24
Dee1956, Barb135, specialmom, and motye51 commented on MH Community Mgr's status
May 24
Dee1956 "Be kind, for everyone you ... Comment
May 24