485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Is this less tragic?
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
38 members

Is this less tragic?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57577389/car-slams-into-las-vegas-restaurant-during-lunch/

If this had been a gun issue, you'd know the whole story by now.  If kids were injured with gun in this incident, you'd be on a first name basis with the bad guy and would know everything about him....  I guess since it was a car that was used in this incident, its acceptable.... or is it that the guy might not have meant to run into the cafe?  Somehow, some way, somebody is going to make this acceptable.

I mean, everyone uses a car..... right?  This could have been any one of us, no?
1 Comment
Nope, no less tragic; just not as "sensational" as a gun toting mass murderer.
Dee1956 0 chill factor ARGH, I am h... Comment
Feb 10
motye51 commented on savemom's status
Feb 10
Barb135 commented on FDA issued a warning ...
Feb 08