Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo
This chef's got balls.

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.

Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

"[Please retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location."
Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.

On April 13, five of six diners who signed up for the $250-a-plate feast, sat down to dinner. The sixth person was a no-show.

The next day, an organizer posted a blog -- subsequently deleted -- containing pictures of the event. Images showed dozens of people who attended the event just to catch a glimpse of the rare treat.

The extra diners were served crocodile-based dishes while Sugiyama cooked up the exclusive meal.

The story went viral in Japan. Some showed even more interest, while others complained. But Calorie Lab called Japanese authorities, who deemed the banquet legal because there is no law against cannibalism in the country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24/asexual-mao-sugiyama-cooks-serves-own-genitals_n_1543307.html#slide=more228605
That is way too weird.

Obviously the chef is insane but what about the people who paid to eat his dish?

It's really too weird.
My first thought was, after seeing the little guy, how he managed to feed a potential of 6 people. I think they are all insane! LOL
The Sick part is, these people knew what they were eating!

"Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley."

"The story went viral in Japan. Some showed even more interest, while others complained. But Calorie Lab called Japanese authorities, who deemed the banquet legal because there is no law against cannibalism in the country."

"
EWWWWWW.....
WooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooW!!!!!!!!

Was that from Jerrry Dahmers cookbook???

Just way way wrong!!!!!
Eeeewwww, I'd have to say they're all a bit sick.  I don't even want to think how one would prepare human parts for cooking.  What if he had some disease or something?  

Mike, "weird" is an understatement........ you can come up with a better word than that........... lol
sorry i was freaked out, i meant jeffry dahmer
LOL........ I think we're all equally grossed out.........
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
specialmom commented on KTowne's status
Apr 27
Barb135 commented on opus88's status
Apr 26
Dee1956 commented on fntn's status
Apr 25