Obama: Wants to work with GOP
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama is sounding a conciliatory tone after his re-election victory, saying he has learned from those who supported him and those who opposed him. And he says he returns to Washington "more determined" and "more inspired."

He said he's hoping to work with Republicans to solve the nation's problems.

He spoke to a cheering crowd in Chicago shortly after Mitt Romney told supporters in Boston that it's time for the nation to unite behind the president.

Obama said he wants to meet with Romney to discuss how to work together.

As he starts his second term, Obama will once again be dealing with a Republican-controlled House and a Senate led by Democrats.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/07/3649274/obama-wants-to-work-with-gop.html#storylink=cpy
Boehner said the republicans want to work with him.  We should be off to the races.
Brice I was going to post exactly that.  Boehner seemed very sincere today in his remarks.  I sure hope they both mean it.
I just love it when they act like real leaders.

A-freakin-men!!!!!!!

NOW, that's awesome!!!  I think Mitt's business background would be a super asset to helping the economy.

Wahoo.  
I actually think bringing different sides together is the way he'd like to work things out.
If you recall he put his rival from the primary, Hilary Clinton, into a high position in his cabinet. He also included Republicans and some of Bush's people.

If the Republican leaders are willing to work with him, I believe he would be more than willing to work with them.

Good night, time for dessert.
They were willing but all he wanted to do was to pass a radical adgenda. Nothing he has done in 4 years makes me believe he is telling the truth.
ditto

A-freakin-men!!!!!!!

Yep, thats what I want to hear! I think its awesome too.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Barb135 commented on dominosarah's status
Barb135 commented on Barb135's status
Dee1956 NEW SURVEY, top of page, pl... Comment