Oscar watch: The 10 movies most likely to score Best Picture nominations
http://news.yahoo.com/oscar-watch-10-movies-most-likely-score-best-155500767.html

Get an early leg up on your Oscar pool with this comprehensive guide

The 84th annual Academy Awards don't air until February 2013, but we're already in the thick of Oscar season, as Hollywood studios begin to make the case that their film deserves to take home the trophy for Best Picture. Some frontrunners have been in theaters for months; others have yet to be released. Which films are leading the Best Picture race? Here, a primer on 10 Best Picture hopefuls: (In no particular order)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. Les Miserables
3. Lincoln (OMG I WANNA SEE THIS SO BAD...I have no babysitter:(...)
4. 4. Silver Linings Playbook
5. Argo (ANOTHER ONE I WANT TO SEE....)
6. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
7. The Master
8. Django Unchained  (ANOTHER ONE....)
9. Beasts of the Southern Wild
10. Life of Pi
Thank you for this post! I need some diversion.
I will babysit your precious babes so you can go see LINCOLN,if you fly me over :)
I haven't been to the movies forever. I usually go on Christmas day. I want to see Argo and Lincoln. You see, we even have the same taste!
I read The Hobbit and the Trilogy, awesome books, another one to see...

Any reviews folks?
Oh Ri, you don't even know..Ever since my mom left Jason and I have had no date nights..She came to help me out with Jalah (my daughter) for 3 months so that was AWESOME!...Anyway, I'll send you a ticket for sure! I really do want to see Lincoln though. I love going to the movies... Lincoln is one of my Favorite Presidents...
Im not a huge theater buff but would love to see Lincoln on the big screen. I heard it was wonderful. My da said Pi is supposed to be real good too, she read the book. Im stingy that way, I figure for what I pay just to watch television I will wait until they come to tv for the most part.
Ha ha mrsp. We have similar problems in life.  I want to see that movie big time as well.  I must admit that the Hobbit is on my list too.  I loved The Lord of the Rings movies.  

In my younger days, I would make sure to see all the movies and my girlfriends and I had a party on oscar night dressing up like we were in Hollywood (well, the mid west, on a working girls budget version of that) and drink champagne.  Ah, memories!
I am wanting to see Django Unchained and Lincoln.  

Quentin Tarantino's movies are AMAZING.  
I saw Argo today with my daughter. Terribly suspenseful.
Very good movie, worth seeing in my opinion.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 Meegy 172 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
Dec 01
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
Nov 30
Derekcarter commented on Derealization and Dep...
Nov 30