485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Other Sex Scandals in Washington
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
40 members

Other Sex Scandals in Washington

Intersting article!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/whoknew-political-sex-scandals-general-021009969.html

I can only imagine how many we DIDN'T find out about!
Everyone walking around letting their hormones control their life and effect its outcome never did make sense to me. Its an epidemic it seems! LOL, I dont have any hormones anymore so maybe thats why it makes no sense to me? Maybe if life was reversed and we came out of the womb having an orgasm, then maybe by the time we reached adulthood, we would make better if not more sensible choices?

Okay, that didnt make much sense. Off to work I go! LOL
I don't have any left, either teko...which serves me just fine.  ;0)

Have a good day at work!
motye51 commented on mary567's status
May 04
SweetJane790 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 03
Dee1956 commented on VICourageous's status
May 02