485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Pinky the Cat
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
37 members

Pinky the Cat

You may have seen this before but, if not, you gotta take a peek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR_LHlFwlhk
That was hilarious... Pinky is an angry putty tat....
OMG, I don't know what is wrong with me, but I was howling with laughter.
I am still cracking up.
Poor kitty, what the hell happened? I sure hope they didn't put her down.
I loved that here was this guy telling us what a loving cat Pinky is and how he is such a good candidate for adoption.
Apparently the guy hadn't had a lot of personal contact with Pinky.
I know. That is what made the story so funny. I am sympathetic to the ppor guy too, wonder where that bite was.
It's crazy how that leash wound around his leg like that...lol okay I am starting to lose it again.
*Why* is it so funny????
Where the bite was?
I assume it was his upper thigh and his calf and maybe even a tad higher than his upper thigh. He certainly released Pinky in a hurry - didn't he?
I don't know what is wrong with me, but I could watch things like that all day and never get tired of it.  
TOO FUNNY!
I would hate to tell you how many times I've watched that video.

Oh and rivll - it wasn't a bite that got him. It was Pinky's claws that caused the damage.
I've watched that video 5 times since you posted it.  I bet I have 5 more in me too.  I also get a kick out of "slips, trips and falls" videos on youtube.  

Yeah, it looks like Ol' Pinky latched on pretty good.
You know if we think about this seriously I think we'd agree that the animal guy was negligent at the very best. I mean the guy is selling this cat for adoption proclaiming what a "loving cat" Pinky is and the cat ends up mauling his leg. An unsuspecting/trusting family could have brought that cat into their home and who knows what would have happened. I think part of the humor I find in it is that the guy deserved everything he got. He didn't have any experience with Pinky and yet he's on TV selling him. I think it served him right - the fore-flusher!
Rofl. OMG, this has got me in hysterics again.
I think I must have something really dark in me because I too keep watching it and find it funnier each time.
Yeah, Mike we can rationalize that the guy deserved it but what is it that makes us roll on the floor howling over some guy getting his leg gouged by a freaked out kitty???
ha ha ha.  I needed a good laugh.  wowie, that kitty can hop, can't it?  I hope that Pinky got a good home after that . . .   poor thing.  (I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for the guy who became a climbing post but my heart is with Pinky).  
I know! Poor Pinky is just a kitty who got scared and spiraled out of control.
I would have definitely taken him home had I seen that.
I just wouldn't try to leash him, haha.
I know!  I'd take Pinky home or try to as well.  Honestly, I'd be a tiny bit scared to approach so would find an enticing treat so that Pinky would follow me rather than trying to pick kitty up!  That man's cries of pain left an impression!!  "here Pinky Pinky" and a can of tuna would be a much better option I think.  
I love the "shopping cart wrecks"!They are so funny!No way to steer them and you can't bail.You are at the mercy of your cart pusher!We used to give each other shopping cart rides in the middle of the night in Portland ,Oregon.The parking barriers are the worst way to brake.I am always trying to talk Griz into getting in the basket but he won't do it.I would if I could get out of it fast enough!So much fun!
Ouch............ I saw this post a few days ago and just now got time to watch the video...... What a thing to do to a poor cat - the cat probably really was a nice one; just scared to death with someone he didn't know.

Besides - who would name a male cat "Pinky"?  If I were him, I'd be pi$$ed too......... LOL

Dee1956 commented on Barb135's status
Barb135, specialmom, and Dee1956 commented on specialmom's status
Dee1956 commented on susan400's status