485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Sandy Hook Dad speaks out
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
35 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sandy Hook Dad speaks out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/mark-mattioli-nra_n_2999478.html

Enough said....
1 Comment
Blank
I'm tired of bringing this subject up so this will probably be the last time I do so.  I find it interesting that a parent who lost a child in this massacre would feel the polar opposite as the rest of the group.  I don't know, maybe he isn't the only one who feels that way but he is the only one talking about it.

I think everything needs to be looked at in regards to this situation.  I think the rush to do something often leads us in the wrong direction.  
Blank
Recent Activity
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
23 hrs ago
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572 commented on tha godhead
Jul 22
Blank
brice1967, and nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status