485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Sandy Hook Dad speaks out
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
39 members

Sandy Hook Dad speaks out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/mark-mattioli-nra_n_2999478.html

Enough said....
1 Comment
I'm tired of bringing this subject up so this will probably be the last time I do so.  I find it interesting that a parent who lost a child in this massacre would feel the polar opposite as the rest of the group.  I don't know, maybe he isn't the only one who feels that way but he is the only one talking about it.

I think everything needs to be looked at in regards to this situation.  I think the rush to do something often leads us in the wrong direction.  
specialmom commented on KTowne's status
Apr 27
Barb135 commented on opus88's status
Apr 26
Dee1956 commented on fntn's status
Apr 25