485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Sandy Hook Dad speaks out
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
35 members

Sandy Hook Dad speaks out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/mark-mattioli-nra_n_2999478.html

Enough said....
1 Comment
I'm tired of bringing this subject up so this will probably be the last time I do so.  I find it interesting that a parent who lost a child in this massacre would feel the polar opposite as the rest of the group.  I don't know, maybe he isn't the only one who feels that way but he is the only one talking about it.

I think everything needs to be looked at in regards to this situation.  I think the rush to do something often leads us in the wrong direction.  
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on tha godhead
Jul 22
brice1967, and nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Jul 20