485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Three taken into custody in Boston bomb case: police
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
32 members

(Reuters) - Three additional suspects have been taken into custody in the investigation of last month's bombings at the Boston Marathon, the Boston Police Department said in its official Twitter feed on Wednesday.

The police offered no further information.

Investigators had previously identified two suspects, ethnic Chechen brothers they said placed pressure-cooker bombs at the race's finish line on April 15.

One, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is being held in a prison medical center after being formally charged with crimes that carry the death penalty. His older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died in a gunfight with police three days after the bombing that killed three people and injured 264 others.

(Reporting by Scott Malone, Svea Herbst-Bayliss and Aaron Pressman; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick and Grant McCool)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/01/us-usa-explosions-boston-arrests-idUSBRE9400M720130501
Boston police arrest 3 more suspects in bombing case

The police department said in a tweet that more details would follow.
pine dale hall

Boston police have taken three more suspects into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing, the department said in a brief item posted Wednesday on its Twitter account.

The message said more details would follow. In a followup tweet, the police department emphasized that "there is no threat to public safety."

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, has already been charged in connection with the April 15 bombing that killed 3 people and injured more than 260.

Tsarnaev, whose 26-year-old brother Tamarlan died in a shootout with police three days after the bombings, is being held at a prison medical center in Massachusetts.
None

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is charged in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings, is shown in a photo from the Russian social networking site Vkontakte.(Photo: vk.com via AP)

NBC News' Pete Williams reported that the arrest apparently involves students who allegedly helped remove items from Dzhokhar's dorm room at the University of Marathon Dartmouth in the days after the bombing. Williams said there is no indication thus far that the three had any knowledge of the bombing before it took place.

NBC reported that authorities had been watching the three suspects for about 10 days.

The Boston Globe is also quoting an unidentified source as saying the three were connected to Dzhokhar at the university.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/05/01/boston-police-marathon-bombing/2126411/
Ah oh.... the plot thickens.
To be honest I thought it was just those 2 idiots that did this.  They were/are the 2 dumbest terrorists alive/dead. Anyway if this is bigger then I will be suprised.
I strongly feel like its bigger. I think Mama is not innocent and find it very hard to believe the wife of big brother didnt have a clue either. I find it very very hard to believe that college kids are so dumb as to not KNO what they were doing was against the law. And if only or maybe someone came forward, the MIT officer may be alive today. If only.
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
specialmom Good Friday. Preparing fo... Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...