485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
To The Group
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are argumentative, combative, or offensive. You *must* post a link to your source, or indicate if you heard it on TV, read a magazine/newspaper article, and indicate what radio/TV station, magazine/newspaper or your thread will be deleted. Remember, this is "Current Events", not "Current Arguments".

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
32 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

To The Group

Because I'm all into the spirit of the election process want to see what others have to say, I'm letting some posts go tonight, without links, because everyone is caught up in the election, results, etc....... I've said it before and I'll say it again -- no matter what you're thinking, a quick google search will come up with a link for you...

Remember that no threads are to be allowed to stand without links on the initial post, except those from members who need the group support.... marriage, death in family, birth of child, or other "life changing" situations.

If any post, without a link gets out of hand, it will be deleted with no questions asked.

2 Comments
Blank
377493_tn?1356505749
Thanks for the reminder Barb!  

I am going to tag onto this post and wish both my democratic and republican friends luck with their candidate.  I know that regardless of which direction this election goes, the other side will wish their President success in uniting the parties and strengthening the economy.  I too shall be watching closely tonight and hoping for the best for the USA!  Good luck all!
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Yes, good reminder.  My hope is that we don't have anyone who purposely tries to be contentious.  There are always those who try and I particularly hate it when someone new shows up with that in mind.  Ugh.  But, hopefully with the election fight behind us we can get back to discussing things without blowing our lids.  (ha ha.  election amped it up but politics is always that way a bit, isn't it?)
Blank
Recent Activity
480448_tn?1397235344
Blank
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
6 hrs ago
Blank
mikesimon There's no pain like your p... Comment
8 hrs ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom Hoping my son feels better... Comment