To The Group
Because I'm all into the spirit of the election process want to see what others have to say, I'm letting some posts go tonight, without links, because everyone is caught up in the election, results, etc....... I've said it before and I'll say it again -- no matter what you're thinking, a quick google search will come up with a link for you...

Remember that no threads are to be allowed to stand without links on the initial post, except those from members who need the group support.... marriage, death in family, birth of child, or other "life changing" situations.

If any post, without a link gets out of hand, it will be deleted with no questions asked.

Thanks for the reminder Barb!  

I am going to tag onto this post and wish both my democratic and republican friends luck with their candidate.  I know that regardless of which direction this election goes, the other side will wish their President success in uniting the parties and strengthening the economy.  I too shall be watching closely tonight and hoping for the best for the USA!  Good luck all!
Yes, good reminder.  My hope is that we don't have anyone who purposely tries to be contentious.  There are always those who try and I particularly hate it when someone new shows up with that in mind.  Ugh.  But, hopefully with the election fight behind us we can get back to discussing things without blowing our lids.  (ha ha.  election amped it up but politics is always that way a bit, isn't it?)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 commented on Saw the babies again ...
Dee1956 commented on dointime's status
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
Jul 27