485?1255548736
Current Events . . . User Group
Way to go Joe
About This Group:

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. MedHelp has recently changed their Terms of Use; with the new format and other changes being made, this would be a good time to familiarize yourselves with the new TOU as well. You can access those via the following link: http://www.medhelp.org/legal/terms_of_use Name calling, ridicule and abusive language is not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread. Any thread posted with derogatory name calling in the title will be deleted, no matter how informative your thread might be, unless it’s part of the published title of the article you’re posting…This type of abuse brings nothing constructive to the forum and serves only to instigate altercations. We are all adults and are expected to behave accordingly… Failure to comply with these rules will result in being deleted from the group membership list. You *must* post a link to your source or your thread will be deleted.

Founded by HelpinUtah on October 14, 2009
38 members

Way to go Joe

Vice President Biden said Tuesday that the middle class has been “buried” for the last four years.

Biden made the remark at a campaign rally while arguing that Republicans would raise taxes on the middle class. He said the tax hike would be especially bad given what the middle class has been through over the last four years.

“This is deadly earnest, man. This is deadly earnest,” the vice president said. “How they can justify, how they can justify raising taxes on the middle class that has been buried the last four years — how in Lord's name can they justify raising their taxes with these tax cuts.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/259741-biden-middle-class-has-been-buried
I was just listening in on CNN about this. Evidently he meant buried under the bush policies but it didnt come out like that. Good job Joe! Not as bad as the 47 percent remark but you just gave fodder and stoked a firestorm! LOL
This middle class citizen can't wait for my taxes to go up and up and up.  I'll be so much better off then . . .
I find Joe Biden funny, but seriously...he isn't doing his campaign any favors is he.  They may want to consider muzzling him until the election.  lol.

He is a bit funny.  I like him, don't get me wrong.  But he has a knack for the foot in the mouth thing.
Barb135 commented on FDA issued a warning ...
4 mins ago
703nikki joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
Life360_Dave your status can't be blank Comment
Feb 03