Cystic Fibrosis Community
Cystic Fibrosis

Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that causes mucus to be thick and sticky which can clog the lungs, causing breathing problems and making it easy for bacteria to grow and cause lung infections or damage. Discuss topics including prevention methods, causes, symptoms and treatment options.

Cystic Fibrosis

How close are they to finding a cure for cystic fibrosis.  My wife is 18 years old and i love her very much and she keeps talking about how she wants to join the army like I have and go over seas with me.  I told her to be patient but the scary thing is I dont want to live the rest of my life without her.  Do they know how much closer they are to finding a cure or is it up in the air.
I have cf and im 22 but im still n great shape, but check out cff.org for any info and thats the only website i know of that talks about cf seriously.
Hope it helped, later