Cystic Fibrosis
A most moving appeal on TV a few nights ago was for the help of a young boy with Cystic Fibrosis.
Is there any help that I can offer?
Ossie 1st.
Absolutely!!  My 8 year old daughter has Cystic Fibrosis.  It is a terrible disease that is most devasting to the lungs and usually the lungs are the cause of fatality.  She is doing wonderful, but only because of all the treatment she has to go through. From taking 15-20 pills a day to digest every thing she eats, to inhalers & nebulizer meds to 45 minutes of chest physiotherapy.  The researchers are so close to finding a cure/treatment for this disease.  May is CF month and a walk-a-thon is taking place across Canada May 25.  Your donation would be greatly appreciated by all those suffering with CF and their families that live with the thought of losing their child before they themselves have to worry about death.  Thank you in advance for your help and caring heart!  CFmom