4 weeks and feeling like crap! Anyone else?
So my morning sickness, nausea started a day or so after my BFP. I have to say im a bit surprised because I always thought it started after 6 weeks. Its just been getting worse. I feel exacly like I do when I have a flu minus the fever and diarrhea. I just feel awful. My stomach constantly feels sour and my gagging/trowing up and constantly nauseous. I hope its not like this until week 13. I thought I had a bit of time to soak in the pregnancy news!! And we dont want to announce out pregnant to the family yet and im worried I will trow up in front of them and ruin it all.
yes i know exactly how you feel it seems like I've been loosing my meals since a week week after i got pregnant now that i know my due date and look back to when i started getting sick and it was a week or less after i got pregnant lol! its horriable but a good sign all is well =)
Good to know, I just I am just not very experienced this is my very first pregnancy. I know everyone is affected differently but i dont know many who started morning sickness this early on thats why I had to ask!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15