950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
4 weeks and feeling like crap! Anyone else?
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

So my morning sickness, nausea started a day or so after my BFP. I have to say im a bit surprised because I always thought it started after 6 weeks. Its just been getting worse. I feel exacly like I do when I have a flu minus the fever and diarrhea. I just feel awful. My stomach constantly feels sour and my gagging/trowing up and constantly nauseous. I hope its not like this until week 13. I thought I had a bit of time to soak in the pregnancy news!! And we dont want to announce out pregnant to the family yet and im worried I will trow up in front of them and ruin it all.
yes i know exactly how you feel it seems like I've been loosing my meals since a week week after i got pregnant now that i know my due date and look back to when i started getting sick and it was a week or less after i got pregnant lol! its horriable but a good sign all is well =)
Good to know, I just I am just not very experienced this is my very first pregnancy. I know everyone is affected differently but i dont know many who started morning sickness this early on thats why I had to ask!!!
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15