Anyone else not have a name picked out yet?
Me and DH have not agreed on a name yet, so our baby does not have a name. I feel like im the only one. Everyone else I know have a name picked out and some are even not as far along either. It's so hard to agree on a name. Its either I love it and DH hates it or the oposite. Were not really stressing about since there is still time but just wondering if anyone else is not decided on a name? :)
Ruby Lee
You are not the only one.  My DH and I have narrowed down the names (we think) to about 3 or 4 but we're purposely waiting until we have her here to name her.  I don't want to hear other people's opinions on the name(s) we choose and I don't want to pick a name, then have her, then realize we don't like the name or it doesn't fit her after all.  That's just our take on it but it would be nice to "know" the name so I could use it in her nursery or something.  It will come to you both, don't worry!  :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15