950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
Anyone else not have a name picked out yet?
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

Me and DH have not agreed on a name yet, so our baby does not have a name. I feel like im the only one. Everyone else I know have a name picked out and some are even not as far along either. It's so hard to agree on a name. Its either I love it and DH hates it or the oposite. Were not really stressing about since there is still time but just wondering if anyone else is not decided on a name? :)
Ruby Lee
You are not the only one.  My DH and I have narrowed down the names (we think) to about 3 or 4 but we're purposely waiting until we have her here to name her.  I don't want to hear other people's opinions on the name(s) we choose and I don't want to pick a name, then have her, then realize we don't like the name or it doesn't fit her after all.  That's just our take on it but it would be nice to "know" the name so I could use it in her nursery or something.  It will come to you both, don't worry!  :)
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
Dolphin05 commented on rbohl01's status
Jul 16
omadon commented on photo
Jul 16