Carpal Tunnel during Pregnancy
My friend Jamie warned me about this (she's on her 2nd pregnancy) and we're only in our late 20's but now I am getting numbness, cramping, and aching mostly in my right wrist.  I am in my 13th week and this just started last week sometime but I'm wondering if it's carpal tunnel?  Jamie said that apparently getting carpal tunnel in pregnancy is more common (oh joy) and she's had it during both pregnancies (which were pretty much back to back for her).  

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Do you think it could be carpal tunnel or something else?  I do administrative work all day so I'm not surprised that I'd get it at this point and i don't think it's a sprain and definitely not broken.  It mostly aches more when I make a fist and sometimes (usually in the morning) hurts so bad that when I try to pick up a glass of water, I have to set it right back down and use my other hand.  

What do you think?  I will mention it at my next OB appointment but that's not until the end of the month.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
Mar 17
Feb 12