950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
Carpal Tunnel during Pregnancy
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
35 members

Carpal Tunnel during Pregnancy

My friend Jamie warned me about this (she's on her 2nd pregnancy) and we're only in our late 20's but now I am getting numbness, cramping, and aching mostly in my right wrist.  I am in my 13th week and this just started last week sometime but I'm wondering if it's carpal tunnel?  Jamie said that apparently getting carpal tunnel in pregnancy is more common (oh joy) and she's had it during both pregnancies (which were pretty much back to back for her).  

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Do you think it could be carpal tunnel or something else?  I do administrative work all day so I'm not surprised that I'd get it at this point and i don't think it's a sprain and definitely not broken.  It mostly aches more when I make a fist and sometimes (usually in the morning) hurts so bad that when I try to pick up a glass of water, I have to set it right back down and use my other hand.  

What do you think?  I will mention it at my next OB appointment but that's not until the end of the month.
Dolphin05 How is everyone doing? Will... Comment
Apr 08
Dolphin05 commented on I love my kid's ...
Apr 07
Dolphin05 commented on Amanda999's status
Mar 28