950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joanna, I'm 38 (almost 39) years old and got pregnant by IVF.
I don't have children yet so I'm really waiting for this one:)
According to Medhelp calendar I'm 5 weeks, 5 days pregnant with due date on December 23rd.
I don't have too many symptoms yet, just sore breasts, a little bit of nausea and extreme hunger.
This coming Friday I will have my first ultrasound and can sit still;)
I hope everybody is doing great and your babies are growing fast:)
hi Juana,
How are you feeling today? 2 days till your ultrsound right?
Thanks for joining this group! I posted my introduction as a question, because I didn't know how to do it at first....so here I am:)
But I moved to Pregnancy Symptoms thread, since we already have there few women.
I'm feeling good, only one thing is weird.. Hm...usually before and after doing #2 I feel like cramping or it's hard to describe, dull pain in lower belly area..It usually goes away couple minutes after I'm done and it feels like it never existed in first place. Did you have anything like this?
Friday is my u/s and I was panicking til yesterday. I've met with my other doctor ans because she's a very spiritual and good person, she was able to shift my thoughts a little bit. I'm not saying I won't be nervous again, but since yesterday's afternoon I'M VERY CALM AND HOPEFUL AND JOYOUS!

How are you doing? Any changes in symptoms? I forgot, because we had so many posts at the other thread, is it your first pregnancy?
I wish you a wonderful day! xoxo

By the way, Teacher422 and HopefulCarm are joining us so far. I'm waiting for more responses...
Congratulations and you seem to be in the u/s wait like me!  I am a little farther along than you, 6 weeks, 4 days, and have my first u/s tomorrow at 2:30.  I am SO nervous and scared and happy to have it finally!  I've had some light cramping but nothing that lasts for more than a minute so I'm sure it's fine, but it's on the back of my mind.  I think tomorrow will help so much -- less than 24 hours (and less than 48 for you!)!!!!  Oh gosh, this is our first baby (conceived through IUI) and, of course, we just want it to be healthy.  I am happy to be pregnant but would almost like to skip through this whole thing just to have the baby and know it's all okay.

Well, sorry to ramble so much but I will keep you and your little bean in my prayers and good luck on Friday!
Congratulations to u2:)))
I am almost the same - I would like to skip but only first trimester though. I want to have that big belly and be able to feel my child kicking:)
I had some cramping today, too. It's on and off and very weak...so I hope it's ok.
Let me know how your ultrasound goes!
I pray for you:)
Hi juana,
Im doing great besides constipation,hemorroids (hemorrhoids), and fatigue....lol. Ive been cutting  my caffiene all together, but usually around 230 at work I have a cup of half caff, and half decaf, because Im dragging by the time and it helps my ride home. Other then that my nausea is gone and im great. Im still taking progesterone suppositories and estrace, but my last day to take those is May 9th. my doctors appt is May 4th, im anxious to go to that appt, just to see the progress of the TWINS...Im not even worried anymore because I already know that I am in GODS hands, as we all are!!! This is my first pregnancy, and im going to see how my DH and I manage with the twins, before we decide if we want to try again, We would like to have one more, i think if we do one more round, it would be a FET since we still have 10 frozen eggs, but we would only transfer 1 egg this time instead of 2. We are both so very very excited...it seems as if GOD has answered our prayers...My husband and I were just discussing how things happened so quickly for us...got married last July then built a home, and now we are having children..,talk about the perfect happy ending...:)))) Im sure your appt will go well and I cant wait to hear all about it. What time tommorow is your appt?
Hi Kimberleigh,
Im new to this forum. Im currently 8 weeks 4 days today, and carrying TWINS. This was my 5th go around with IVF. I had 2 fresh cycles and 2 frozen transfers, and the 5th one finally worked for my DH and I. Ive had my ultrasounds hearing and seeing the heartbeats for the both. I was finally released from my fertility doctor on Monday 4/25 so my first OBGYN appt is next Wednesday the 4th. Good Luck on your appt today, let us know how it went!!
That's funny you said that thing about "happy end"...
I recently feel like everything shifted 180 grades...from sadness, anger, misery to joy, hope, happiness... 2 years ago we lived in rented apartment, not sure if we will stay together and I didn't want to have children. Then something changed... we bought a house in July 2009, because we couldn't stand our neighborhood anymore and houses were cheap. Then we started to get along really slowly...and finally in October last year I lost a job. But it was a blessing ( I still receive unemployment) : I got relaxed, stress free and open for new possibilities. We decided the time is right for having a child. Because of our test results and few unsuccessful trials to do it on our own, we finally tried IVF... and it was the right decision. It worked the first time! I feel so blessed and happy:))))

My appointment is at 10:30 AM CST and my Hubby decided to take day off and go with me:)

Take care, God bless you and your cuties:))))
Hi girl!
   I am SOOO nervous about tomorrow's ultrasound now!  I have been in such agony with the OHSS but today my body seems to be reabsorbing some of the fluid and I am not in as much pain.  I'm grateful for the pain receding but now I'm worried because everyone says the rise in HCG should make it worse and now I'm feeling better!  Makes me worried my HCG level is going down but I don't have any spotting or other problems so I'm going to hope that my body is just adjusting to the OHSS and I'm on the mend!  I just want to see that heartbeat tommorrow morning and I'll feel a lot better.  Boy has it been a long month!  My ultrasound is a 7:15am and my hubby is coming with me as well!  Good luck tomorrow!
Thanks:)
I know, all I dream about is to see a strong heartbeat.....
I'm still calm, I go to get my hair done tonight, so it's going to be a distraction, then shower and bed.
I have it later on at 10:30 am, but i wake up late anyway, do the waiting won't be too long.
I'm so excited I'm almost crying right now, I want this baby so bad...
Good luck and keep me informed!!!!!:))))))
xoxoxo
Good Luck tomorrow!!!! I have to wait until next Wed. But i feel like you. We just want this baby SOOOO much! Let us know how it goes.
Hey all!
I am exactly 6 weeks tomorrow. I had an ultrasound on Wednesday to see where the baby was placed. I have one on the way but am still so nervous. We didn't hear a heartbeat which makes me sooo nervous. I go again next Wednesday. i am so nervous, this might be more difficult than the 2WW. ]

How is everyone feeling? I have some morning sickness and am really shaky in the mornings. it usually goes away around noon. No fun trying to work while feeling awful.
Thanks a lot:)
I will let you know ASAP:)
I think it could be too early to see the heartbeat on Wednesday. Every day now brings huge changes to our babies, so don't worry, you still have time.
I've noticed on different forum (because I need to know everything and compare myself..I know it's bad) that some girls say about detecting heartbeat as late as 8-9 weeks pregnant as long as hcg numbers are increasing..
This message is meant to be for you, but I also selfishly try to calm myself down;)
I think waiting for u/s is even worse then 2ww, because now we have alive little thingy inside of us and we don't want to lose this beautiful feeling..

My pregnancy symptoms come and go...today I almost felt not pregnant, except little bit of nausea around noon. So what I did? It's pretty embarrassing;) I started to examine my breasts and tried to convince myself that my nipples are still very sore and boobs are extremely heavy;) I guess they still are;) I want more symptoms!!!!!!!!!
What ever helps ease your anxiety! That's what this forum is for. I am glad to know your symptoms come and go, too. Tuesday I thought I was going to die I felt so bad. Wednesday, I actually felt pretty good. good luck today! Let us know how things went although i am sure they'll be great!
and i actually am frequently checking to make sure my boobs are sore. Actually examined my breasts in the mirror and convinced myself, I saw some new veins! Crazy!!!!! you are not alone, trust me!
:)))))))))))))))))))))))
So I'm in a good company!

I will need that luck today, couldn't fall asleep lat night. ...now getting ready and trying not to panic. I''ve had 2 terrible dreams this night: one about miscarrying and second one about bad guys poking my belly with sharp knives....brrrrrr, awful! It's my subconsciousness playing games with me!
I will let you know how it went later on..:)
Take care!
Hang in there!!!  10:30 will be here before you know it!  I also had a scary dream this week but pregnancy dreams tend to be vivid so don't worry!

I ended up getting the wrong message from the nurses last week and my ultrasound today was just to check placement of the sac and apparently it is too soon to see the heartbeat.  I was disappointed but also relieved that the sac was safely placed in my uterus and measuring correctly.  I was worried the pregnancy might have been ectopic so at least I have some relief that it is not!  The u/s tech said I still have a lot of fluid accumulation and my left ovary is the size of a clementine and my right ovary the size of a grapefruit!!!  Since they should be the size of an almond it at least explains why I am still so puffy:)  They offered to do another drain like they did last week where they drained 2 liters of fluid from my abdomen but I declined since I am feeling a little better today and that procedure was really painful!  

I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear how things go this morning!
Hope your u/s went well! How exciting?!
I didn't see the heartbeat, disappointed and nervous a little bit.
However they say the sac and yolk sac look good and they are normal size...
I'm 6 weeks 1 day today, so I was hoping for something more.
My next appointment is on Wednesday, another 5 days to endure:)

kp192: I'm happy everything looks fine, so we are both not fully satisfied...
           Can't they give you some local anesthesia for fluid draining?

Hopefulcarm: When is your u/s? I hope it's soon so you don't have to wait too long:)
My u/s is May 9th... seems like forever :) So happy for you that everything looks good! We're 6 weeks and 1 day! Yay!!
Oh no, that is disappointing. Sounds like they are feeling optimistic. I have my next u/s on Wednesday too! It is nerve racking. HOpefully we'll both hear heartbeats.
I am 6 weeks, 4 days today and had my first u/s yesterday and did see & hear the heartbeat.  I ALSO had a really scary dream last night about some kind of gremlin chopping people in my neighborhood up and burning them in a fire except when he threw the "pieces" in the fire, they looked like zucchini which is weird, but at least it wasn't ghorry (or however you spell it).  Hope I didn't gross you all out, I was trying to make you laugh about how ridiculous it was!  :)  
As for other symptoms, I have only had one waive of nausea, light cramping for a few seconds here & there, sore breasts/nipples, and, of course, the need to pee a lot.  I am lucky so far but I intend not to complain about my symptoms because I am just so greatful to be pregnant!  Praise God for the blessing of this feeling and I keep us all in my prayers that things continue to go well.  Happy Friday!
HopefulCarm:

I know we are and we should be proud:)
I just did terrible thing: I got some results on Yahoo after asking a question about baby's heartbeat...and some of the Websites say I SHOULD see the heartbeat at 6 weeks...
I'm truly confused and nervous.

34momma:

I'm dreaming about going back on Wednesday and seeing the heartbeat...
It is going to be a torture. They still didn't call me with my beta number...

Kimberleigh2208:

Your dreams are really freaky;))) I dream a lot, but recently even more.
I wouldn't mind more symptoms, because it means everything is fine:)

Have a wonderful Friday evening everybody!
Joanna - don't worry you will see the heartbeat on Wednesday and hopefully I will too!  That is my first ultrasound and I will be 6 weeks 5 days.  I am really nervous.  I keep thinking my symptoms are coming and going.  I check my boobs all day long to see if they hurt.  If anyone sees me they will think I'm nuts!! lol  I had a tinge of dark brown spotting today...that is really getting on my nerves!  Why did they do another beta today?  are we sticking to this discussion instead of the other one on Dec. babies?

kimberleigh - that is good news that they heard it on 6 weeks 4 days!!

34momma - looks like Wednesday is a big day for a lot of us!!

Praying for us all to have great u/s results!!!!  
Haha I check mine all the time too! Sometimes I think they are sore sometimes I don't.

come on Wednesday!
It's crazy!:)
I didn't have spotting for a few days, but had cramps 2 days ago...
They checked my beta, because I specifically asked them to do it...I was scared my number was going down..
It's 15,300 now, I think a little low considering my first results, but the nurse said it's ok.

I'm still in the other group, but I share things like symptoms and details reg. pregnancy only here.

So I will feel better on Wednesday knowing I have 2 more "brothers in arms":))))
SO funny! I also check my boobs all the time. Hahahahaha! Nice to know we are all a little nuts!
I also check my belly in the mirror every day:)
We will see what we want to see;) - yesterday I've noticed "linea nigra", that dark line between belly button and pubic area - women get it I guess in the middle of pregnancy, but I swear I can see it already;)
Hi All,
Im 9 weeks today and have my first doctors appt Wednesday with my regular OBGYN. Im so anxious, I cant wait to see how the TWINS have grown..I will keep you guys updated. Glad everyone else is doing well..
I can't wait for your update:)
So happy for you! I wish I could hear just one heartbeat on Wednesday....
It will be my second scan and I'm freaking out.
My symptoms are almost gone since Saturday except nausea which has gotten worse.
At least I have something that makes me believe my pregnancy is still ok..
Take care and have lots of joy during your u/s:)))
Hi Ladies,
     Sorry I have been MIA the past couple days.  This OHSS is a beast even taking the pain pills they have me on and I seriously look 5 months pg right now and I won't be 6 weeks until this Wednesday!  The u/s tech told me my left ovary is the size of a clementine and my right one is the size of a grapefruit plus I still have lots of fluid from the OHSS so I guess it makes sense that I look pretty big.  I normally have a very flat stomach so it is a little hard to disguise this pregnancy!  I go in for my next u/s this Friday and I believe I will be 6 and 2 then.  There was only one sac but I guess there is still a chance for identical twins since we did ICSI.  I'm just amazed that after trying for 2 and a half years that I am actually pregnant.  I'm not looking forward to the nausea though because this is actually my 3rd pregnancy and I have two lovely little girls and with both of them I was extremely ill the whole 9 months and had to be on nausea meds just to keep food down.  It is worth every bit of discomfort though.
Anyway, good luck with all the u/s on Wednesday!!!  I can't wait to hear how things go for all you ladies that played the infertility game with me last month:)
Thanks:)
I try not to think about it, but I have noticed (and my hubby too, I think) that I'm irritable which is pretty uncommon for me. Wednesday, please come!
I feel bad for you because of this awful pain and bloating..
But you will probably forget about it when you see a heartbeat on Friday:)
2 and a half years is a long time, so I can imagine how badly you want this baby..
If I don't see you online before Friday, good luck and I keep you in my prayers.
Joanna
Hang in there!  One more day till u/s!  I have a friend that always gets very irritable when she is pregnant so hopefully that is a good sign for you.  Your HCG levels have been so high so I really hope that you see that heartbeat pop out at you tomorrow.  I know I am a couple days behind you but my HCG was only 1237 on Friday but I figured out it was just under where is should be from where it was the week before.  Wasn't yours 15,000 something on Friday?  I know that I never have had sore boobs with any of my pregnancies.  I did get them while on stimulation meds though which was weird for me.  Hang in there and I'm hoping today goes really quickly!
I am dying for tomorrow. I am also nervous. Haven't really been feeling pregs lately. Jsut kind of tired and not wanting to eat much but not nearly as bad as about a week ago. Ugh!
hey girls....so 3 of us go tomorrow?  That's exciting!!  My appt. isn't until 3:15 and it's in Rochester which is 1hour and a half away!  So you won't hear from me until later!  But I can't wait to hear about everyone's u/s!  I'm praying for good news for all of us!  I kind of feel crampy today for some reason.  Do you get that once in a while?  
Hi Juana,
Im sure your appt will be fine. I saw and heard my heartbeat at 6 weeks, but my doctor did tell me that sometimes...its hard to get the right spot on the baby to be able to get the heartbeat..he said position means alot. So im sure that will be your case, plus your beta numbers are still going up so thats especially good!! What time is your appt tommorow? Mine is at 3pm. I'll be thinking of you tommorow. Let us know of the good news as soon as you get home...HAHAHA. I was wondering if I was going to have a transvaginal ultrasound tommorow or the other one. Does anyone know ??
Ladies,
Officially one day to go!!!
I pray and pray and believe all of us will hear and see what we want to:)))
My appointment is at 9:45 am, but I go to acupuncture straight afterwards, so will give you an update in the afternoon.
My boobs are a little bit sore today, yipee!

Amy7875:
I felt crampy all day few day ago, really crampy, but the next days nothing...
I think it's quite normal. Take care:)))

kp192:
My hcg was increasing but not doubling anymore ( I heard it takes up to 96 hours to double once they hit 2000). Yes, it was 15000 on Friday. Hang in there!!!!:)))

34momma:
Keep us posted, try to stay calm:))) and remember to take a picture!

Want2beAmommybad:
Thanks, I've read couple days ago that if the uterus is tilted backwards, it's hard to see the baby. I hope it's my case..  
I think they should be able to see your babies clearly doing reg. u/s.
You are 9 weeks, right?  So maybe you will hear the heartbeats using doppler? It would be exciting!
I go tomorrow at 8:45. Nice and early but prob won't have access to computer until after work! Sorry to keep you all waiting. Do pregnancy symptoms come and go? I don't have much today. ugh
Totally!
I didn't have any symptoms since Saturday til today (after no heartbeat at u/s it's not optimistic, really). Finally today my boobs woke up and I feel like puking all the time (especially when driving and making turns;))
I will wait patiently for your results:)))
No heartbeat for us today. Doc recommended d and c. heartbroken but will move on and heal. Thanks for all your support.
OMG..Im so sorry to hear that. Please stay strong and dont give up. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. This is such a hard thing to go through, between the 2WW and then waiting for the heartbeats. But I think sometimes it only makes us stronger and prepares us for the next time. Take Care!
I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
It was my second u/s today. No fetal pole, no heartbeat. Doctor wants to see me on Friday to discuss my options. Well, I know what my options are right now. I decided to wait until nature will decide it's time...
I am very sorry, I know exactly how you feel...
I'm not giving up though...I think that when that 1% of  my baby developing will disappear, I will go ahead with egg donor....
I know it's a tough question, but do you really want to go with d and c so early?
I found a website and many women over there say: WAIT!
I don't know if we still have a chance, but I'm willing to wait and see....
Here is that website: www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com
I pray for you.
I am so heartbroken for you. I will pray for the remaining percent to yield the results you want!
Oh no!!!  I am so sad to hear both of your news today.  I will be thinking and praying for you both.  
Thank you.
My intuition tells me I will wait for nothing, but...I don't want d and c knowing that a miracle could still happen...
Joanne and 34 momma - my heart breaks for you guys.  I know exactly what you are going through.  My second ivf there was no fetal pole or nothing.  I did wait for it to miscarry naturally Joanne.  They wanted me to take some drug that would start it but it could cause really bad cramping and I was too scared.  It took a while but it eventually happened.  I am praying for you girls tonight!  

I feel bad sharing my news but I know you would want to know.  There is one baby in there with a heartbeat!  She didn't have a doppler hooked up but she said probably 130-140 beats per minute.  You could see it flickering.  There are 2 sacs but the other sac was empty.  My doctor said there is a slim chance that something could still happen with sac #2 but she highly doubts it.  I will have another u/s in 7-10 days to check on it.  
Hi Juana,
Im so sorry to hear that. But you are right miracles do happen, and its not over until the good LORD says so. So hold onto your faith, and hope. You are in my thoughts and prayers..

Amy7875- Congrats on the heartbeat, perhaps when you go back the next time there will be some thing in the other sac. I had my first doctors appt with my regular OBGYN yesterday, and was a little disappointed when I left there bc I was hoping to get and ultrasound just to see how the they were growing etc. Instead I got to have a paps smear and other tests, and then got referral to go to high rick doctor, bc of my age and im carrying multiples. I do go tommorow for an ultrasound so im anxious to see..It will definitely ease my mind, considering my last appt was bc I was bleeding so much I thought I was having a miscarriage, but then they discovered a blood clot in my uterus. So I havent had and ultra sound since last Monday. I will update everyone tommorow. Its at 12:15. Congrats again on your baby or perhaps it may be babies.. :)
aww that stinks....well tomorrow will come soon enough!  I'm sure everything will look great!!  What did they do for you for that blood clot?  That is scary.  Can't wait to hear about u/s!!
WantobeAmommybad- I hope all goes well at your ultrasound tomorrow.

I went for an ultrasound today b/c my DH is going out of town Monday (my original date for u/s). One baby, heartbeat is 130 bpm. The other sac was there but they did not see any cardiac activity. Praying the singleton stays with me.

Joanna- Still praying for you!
Hi Amy,
Im at work and keep looking at the clock..lol...Cant wait to get out of here...But as far as the blood clot goes...they didnt do anything for it, they just said it has to pass through. So i shouldnt be alarmed if im bleeding that much again, with huge clots..sorry TMI! But I was scared bc I didnt know what was happening. When I went for the follow up last Monday he told me there was still some left in there so it may pass through, so ive been waiting for it...lol...Sounds crazy!! I will update you guys after my ultrasound today!!
Thanks for the message Joanna. I will keep checking on you.

Everyone: Best wishes for lots of baby dust, sticky vibes and babies in all of your futures!
Hi Ladies,
        I had my 6 week u/s this morning and heard the heart beat!  One little bean and the heart beat was 126 so nice and strong they said.  I was so anxious this morning and I am still so heartbroken for those of you with bad news this week.  Hang in there and know others are praying for you.

Amy - congrats on your little one!

hopefulcarm - congrats as well!
Hi ladies,
I had ultrasound Friday and everything looked great. Both babies ate growing and have very strong heartbeat. One was asleep and the other was moving like crazy. I guess he/she was putting on a show for me. My Mom seems to think the one sleeping was a buy and the one moving was a girl since I had just eaten lunch....lol. my next appt is June 2nd, I'm so used to having ultrasound every week. This 4 week wait will be tough for me. Congrats on e everyone with healthy heartbeat.

Juana-I'm so Sorry, u r still in my thoughts and prayers.
hey girls.....I had my second u/s on Saturday.  There was just the one growing and had a heartbeat of 169!  measuring right on schedule! The other sac is starting to dissolve.   I scheduled with my ob next week Thursday!  How is everyone else doing??
Congrats!  I just had last closeout appt. with fertility specialist Tuesday and baby had a heartbeat of 169 - just like your little one!  I go tomorrow for first ob appt.  When is your due date and how have you been feeling?

want2beamommybad - congrats on your twins!  Hope you are doing well.  I know it will be so weird after weeks of going to the dr. so often to have a 4 week wait now!  Hope your goes quickly!
Hi everyone,
Im glad everyone is doing great and your babies are doing well too. My 4 week wait is coming to an end, June 2nd is next week...thank god!!!  My obgyn has sent me to a high risk doctor, bc of my age and carrying twins...wow im not that old..lol.  My first appt is actually this Friday..Im very anxious about this appt bc Im wondering what its going to consist off. Today I am 3 months, and feeling pretty good...im in maternity clothes now bc none of my pants fit me..I was kind of hoping that It wouldnt be until much later, but my doctor said since Im carrying twins..you show earlier. Everyone please keep in touch..so glad everyone is doing well!!
Hi!  That is so exciting your wait is almost up next week and I'm jealous you are already 3 months!  I'm 9 weeks and still feeling really nauseous and super tired.  I am definitely showing more at this point than I did with my 2 girls this early.  My dr.  said it is because my ovaries are so huge from the hyperstim and ivf so I'm sure I'll be moving into maternity much earlier than I had hoped:)  I'm just really looking forward to the 2nd trimester and hopefully feeling a lot better.  Are you so excited about twins?  I only put one egg in during transfer because we already have 2 children and only wanted one more but I've always thought twins would be fun!
KTowne commented on cervical cancer
Dec 16
Dolphin05 commented on cervical cancer
Dec 16
Lynniepooh commented on cervical cancer
Dec 15