950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
Low progesterone
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

Low progesterone

I'm also due December 19th! I've been trying everything to conceive for 4 years. IUI, IVF, everything. So I was VERY surprised last Friday when I got a little sick at work and took a pregnancy test when i got home LIGHTEST 2nd line ever. Next morning I took a digital and it said PREGNANT!!!! I already saw the doctor on Tuesday. They saw me early just to do blood work because I told them I had so many problems in the past. They called back and told me my progesterone was a little low 14.2 and they would have liked it to be at least 15 or higher. So they prescribed progesterone suppositories.I went again for blood today to see if my progesterone and HCG levels went up appropriately. I find out Monday. I am a nervous wreck. This will be my first child and is SOOOO wanted so I am really praying everything goes the right way. My only symptoms so far are very swollen and sore bb's and I'm SOOOO tired at certain times that I can't even keep my eyes open. Very slight nauseous feelings at weird times. Like after I eat something if i think about it i get naush. and in the morning when i wake up a little. They told me according to my last period i am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'm really excited but still really nervous. This site is very helpful!
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
Dolphin05 commented on rbohl01's status
Jul 16
omadon commented on photo
Jul 16