950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
Miscarried
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

Miscarried

I'm super upset...I had some light spotting Thursday and woke up Friday morning to terrible back ache and cramping then started light bleeding. Went to the er and they confirmed I was having a miscarriage. I had alot of bleeding and clotty discharge. It'll prob be a little while before we try again. I was almost 6 weeks : (( has anyone else been through this that has some advice?? Thanks in advance
I'm so sorry!!! I haven't been through what you are going through but know how it feels to want a baby soooo badly and not be able to have it. I will say a prayer for you and your little angel baby.Just rest and take good care of yourself. So sorry
Thank you so much ...
I'm so sorry I've been through what your going through I've had 4 miscarriages every time it broke my heart but I can tell you that there is still hope I had 3 miscarriages in a row they were years apart and I was even told that I would not beable to have any babies so when I found out I was pregnant with my son I was expecting the pregnancy to end soon and leave me heartbroken all over again and every week that went by gave me hope but i was scared clear up untill i seen his lil face he is now 6 he'll be 7 in july then i went on to have a girl and then another miscarrage (miscarriage) and then a boy and another girl so there is hope..... it is hard to lose someone one that is so precious to you someone that you have so many hopes and dreams for I am truly sorry I'll keep you and your lil angel in my prayers
I'm glad there is still hope its the first time ive been trough anything like this. Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers
My hubby and I waited 7 years to finally try to have another baby (we already have 2 boys 10 and 7). So in January we said its time and went to business. Well at the beginning of Feb. we got the BFP and we were simply overjoyed. We didn't tell anyone until I had my u/s on March 1. All of our family was so happy. We even gave out pics of the baby to the grandparents in really cute frames. Well sadly just over a week after having that first u/s (where we heard the heartbeat and saw the baby) I suffered a miscarriage. It lasted until the 22nd of March. We were devastated to say the least, but we knew that we really wanted another child, so we started trying again right way. Fast forward to April 19 (less than a month from my miscarriage) and I get a BFP on a pregnancy test. I know its accurate because my level were tested and had gone back to normal. So here we are again. Expecting our third precious child. There is hope and goodness that will come your way. It just takes time and that varies for each individual/family. I'm sorry this has happened, but you will learn to deal with it and go on. Many blessings being sent your way.
I'm terribly sorry.. I know how it feels, because I lost my baby in 10th week. It was in 2004, but the memories are still painful.
I will pray for your healing and strength!
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
Dolphin05 commented on rbohl01's status
Jul 16
omadon commented on photo
Jul 16