Mothers Day dinner?
ok i've been thinking i want to start a new family tradition..... and i'm thinking i want to do a mothers day dinner at home strange i know but my mom lives far from me so i thought i'd start my own tradition i love cooking and i love seeing the smilling flour dusted faces & hands of my kids when they help me but i cant decide on a meal i was thinking roast with potatoes carrots & onions , with sweet country style corn, and home made dinner rolls & mac-slad...... but desert is what i cant decide on i dont really want to do cake because my daughters birthday was at the end of march and my son's was at the end of april.... and then easter we do cookies and pie..... so I'm thinking heart shaped ricecripsys and let my little ones decorate them.... and maybe some home made doughnuts and let them decide what they want on them and help them decorate them but i kind of want to do something unique so i was hoping for some suggestions from all you ladies =) any sugestions would be greatly welcomed =)

thank you
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
Mar 17
Feb 12