950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
Mothers Day dinner?
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
35 members

Mothers Day dinner?

6865695?1304060417
ok i've been thinking i want to start a new family tradition..... and i'm thinking i want to do a mothers day dinner at home strange i know but my mom lives far from me so i thought i'd start my own tradition i love cooking and i love seeing the smilling flour dusted faces & hands of my kids when they help me but i cant decide on a meal i was thinking roast with potatoes carrots & onions , with sweet country style corn, and home made dinner rolls & mac-slad...... but desert is what i cant decide on i dont really want to do cake because my daughters birthday was at the end of march and my son's was at the end of april.... and then easter we do cookies and pie..... so I'm thinking heart shaped ricecripsys and let my little ones decorate them.... and maybe some home made doughnuts and let them decide what they want on them and help them decorate them but i kind of want to do something unique so i was hoping for some suggestions from all you ladies =) any sugestions would be greatly welcomed =)

thank you
Dolphin05 How is everyone doing? Will... Comment
Apr 08
Dolphin05 commented on I love my kid's ...
Apr 07
Dolphin05 commented on Amanda999's status
Mar 28