950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
Mothers day was fun =)
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

Mothers day was fun =)

6895117?1305035900
I woke up sunday morning to my oldest son (6) and daughter (5) tackling me with huge grins on there chocolate covered faces (yes you read that right my two oldest decided to get into the candy before anyone was awake and eat all the candy but forgot to clean the evidence off there little faces) so i said to them "well good morning my two well behaved perfect little angels who never get into the candy and eat it all before anyone knows there awake"  

the look on there face's was priceless I have not laughed that hard in a long time...

well i didnt really do anything exciting my kids told me they wanted to do anything i wanted to do so i said ok and made them sit down for pictures i think they were hoping for a trip to the park =) so by the time i said ok were done you can go play and eat some cake they were relieved as you can imagin I'll post some pics i changed my profile to one of them that I took on mothers day =)

did any of you ladies do anything exciting for mothers day?
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
Dolphin05 commented on rbohl01's status
Jul 16
omadon commented on photo
Jul 16