My breasts got less sore...
I'm starting to prepare myself for the worst. I've noticed that since yesterday my boobs got less sore (almost no soreness) and smaller. i suspect my hcg level is dropping... I have to endure and wait til Wednesday, but my hope is minimal right now.
Anyone experienced that? I'm 6w 3d pregnant, no heartbeat at 6w 1d..
I know this is easier said then done but try not to stress to much. You dont know for sure if the pregnancy is a loss. My breast hve not been sore at all but i had a loss of symptoms for a few days last week. Which was after we had an ultrasound and only measured 5w2d not 6w5d like i should of been. So i was really freaked out but then symptoms came back. Plus i wont hve another ultrasound till next week. So just pray for the best and im sure all will be fine.
Thank you!
When do you have your next u/s?
I have mine on Wednesday. I wouldn't worry so much but with my previous pregnancy I never heard a heartbeat and they said it was blighted ovum.
I try to find distractions and they help for a short time. It's only 2 days more, I will survive. I just WANT MY SYMPTOMS BACK!
I also pray for your baby to grow:)
Take care!
Sometimes I think my symptoms have gone away too but I think they are still here. All we can do it wait. Like Dolphin said try not to worry, it's bad for the baby. I am also anxious and nervous for Wednesday. I take it one day at a time.
Just like you my last pregnancy in august 2010 was a blighted ovum. So when we went for that ultrasound last week looking for a lil bean with a heartbeat but all we say was a empty sac measuring a week behind thats all i was able to think of. My next ultrasound will be next week, i hope on monday. Tomorrow i go back to my ob and she has to officially order for me to go back. So just like you we are praying to see a lil bean with a heartbeat. My doctor did tell me it is very uncommon to have 2 of the same type of miscarriage back to back. I pray that we all get good news at our next ultrasound.
Have any of you guys ever seen sac + yolk, but no embryo visible, to find out later on that there is a baby and a heartbeat?
I've read some stories on this website and some are really negative, but some very uplifting.
Several women were warning about letting go to soon; if doctors says it may be miscarriage and d & c will be necessary, they say -wait!
There are few examples that after getting that diagnosis from their doctors and denying d&c, a few days or weeks later they were shocked to see alive baby during u/s at different office or hospital...
So let's do it together!:)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15