950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
My breasts got less sore...
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
35 members

My breasts got less sore...

I'm starting to prepare myself for the worst. I've noticed that since yesterday my boobs got less sore (almost no soreness) and smaller. i suspect my hcg level is dropping... I have to endure and wait til Wednesday, but my hope is minimal right now.
Anyone experienced that? I'm 6w 3d pregnant, no heartbeat at 6w 1d..
  • Hi (59 replies):
    I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joanna, I'...[more]
I know this is easier said then done but try not to stress to much. You dont know for sure if the pregnancy is a loss. My breast hve not been sore at all but i had a loss of symptoms for a few days last week. Which was after we had an ultrasound and only measured 5w2d not 6w5d like i should of been. So i was really freaked out but then symptoms came back. Plus i wont hve another ultrasound till next week. So just pray for the best and im sure all will be fine.
Thank you!
When do you have your next u/s?
I have mine on Wednesday. I wouldn't worry so much but with my previous pregnancy I never heard a heartbeat and they said it was blighted ovum.
I try to find distractions and they help for a short time. It's only 2 days more, I will survive. I just WANT MY SYMPTOMS BACK!
I also pray for your baby to grow:)
Take care!
Sometimes I think my symptoms have gone away too but I think they are still here. All we can do it wait. Like Dolphin said try not to worry, it's bad for the baby. I am also anxious and nervous for Wednesday. I take it one day at a time.
Just like you my last pregnancy in august 2010 was a blighted ovum. So when we went for that ultrasound last week looking for a lil bean with a heartbeat but all we say was a empty sac measuring a week behind thats all i was able to think of. My next ultrasound will be next week, i hope on monday. Tomorrow i go back to my ob and she has to officially order for me to go back. So just like you we are praying to see a lil bean with a heartbeat. My doctor did tell me it is very uncommon to have 2 of the same type of miscarriage back to back. I pray that we all get good news at our next ultrasound.
Have any of you guys ever seen sac + yolk, but no embryo visible, to find out later on that there is a baby and a heartbeat?
I've read some stories on this website and some are really negative, but some very uplifting.
Several women were warning about letting go to soon; if doctors says it may be miscarriage and d & c will be necessary, they say -wait!
There are few examples that after getting that diagnosis from their doctors and denying d&c, a few days or weeks later they were shocked to see alive baby during u/s at different office or hospital...
So let's do it together!:)
Dolphin05 How is everyone doing? Will... Comment
Apr 08
Dolphin05 commented on I love my kid's ...
Apr 07
Dolphin05 commented on Amanda999's status
Mar 28