When did or are you going to tell???
Did you tell everyone right away? Did you wait until a certain time to tell or are you waiting until a certain time to tell? Did you only tell certain people first?
Well after going through two mc's in the last year we have not told many. Df mom and sister know because we are really close and they help us out. Then i told my best friend and our children's day care. Other then that we are waiting till 12 weeks at least.
I'm so sorry for your two losses. I've had one miscarriage and so I can understand where you're coming from. I can imagine losing a second would really elevate the fears!
We're waiting until 12 weeks at least too to make it general knowledge. We've told family and a few friends each. It's such an odd scenario in some ways b/c I want to shout it from the rooftops but then I remember when I had to tell everyone when I lost my baby too:( 12 weeks is getting close though! How many weeks are you now?
Yeah it was so hard having to tell my parents both times, which is why we are waiting. I think i will still be scared even at 12 weeks. Ill be 10 weeks tomorrow and also have another ultrasound tomorrow. We pray all goes well tomorrow and baby is fine in there. How many weeks are you?
10 weeks today (Tuesday)! I will pray your ultrasound goes wonderfully and baby looks good! And yes I don't think the nervous feeling goes away just take it one day at a time and pray! My pregnancy with my daughter and son were so different (daughter had after having had a miscarriage). I was so oblivious of anything going wrong with my son. My daughter even when she was born I was apparently still getting over it b/c I cried from relief when I first heard her cry!
Will be praying for you!
Hi Guys!  This pregnancy we have told more people pretty early on because we had to do ivf to get pregnant with this little one.  In my past 2 pregnancies we waited until 9 or 12 weeks to tell people.  This time I really needed support going through the ivf process so a lot of my family and a handful of close friends know.  I feel the same that I want to shout it out to everyone I see that I am finally pregnant but I think we will wait until 12 weeks to announce it to everyone.  It is only 3 weeks away!  
Im here to report all is well with lil one and we are so happy! Baby measured 10w1d with an average heart rate of 163. Thinking of telling my parents sometime soon!
Very very good news! Happy for you!
That is wise to seek support! It's great that your family is there for you too! I cannot wait for the 12 week mark:)
We started telling people yesterday. Everyone is so surprised. Still haven't told parents yet. I'm afraid of my mom telling me it's not good. She got pregnant naturally at 40 but m/s shortly after. I just hope everyone is happy for us.
I have mostly told people here and there but won't post it to Facebook or anything until I tell my jerk bosses at work.  They are sexist pigs so I'm sure they'll have something raunchy or demeaning to say.  I am waiting until week 13 to tell them -- I'm leaving for a short vacation (just 3 days) at the end of that week so I want to tell them before I leave so I can relax more on the trip.  Otherwise, most friends & family know already as this is our first and we had to do IUI to conceive and have been trying for over 3 years so it was pretty well known that we wouldn't be able to bite our tongues for too long with those closest to us!  Anyone else worried about telling their boss/bosses?  I'd almost rather just quit.  :)
If your bosses say anything out of the way report to HR. Don't put up with that crap!
I only told everyone at 9.5 weeks only because I had severe morning sickness and wasnt leaving my house people were starting to get insulted I was avoiding gatherings and diners LOL I really wanted to wait till my 12 weeks u/s but ah well... its just the way it happened!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15