guess's on weather or not you're having a Boy or a Girl...... and Due Dates....??
I'm due Dec. 1, 2011 and DF & I think this baby will be a boy i should also add my guess is usually wrong lol!! but DF has been right every time =)
Hi, I'm due Dec. 8th.  We're having twins and I think they're a boy and a girl!
Im due december 28 and Im guessing a Boy. Husband wants a boy really bad and I dont have a preference. I just want a healthy baby. Im guessing boy...
im due Dec 1 also and have my first u/s in 1 hr.  Im so excited!!!  I have a dd already so either would be good  for me:)
Im due December 15th unless it changes and my guess is girl. Only because with my 2 boys i loved chicken mostly buffalo wings. This pregnancy i cant stand chicken or anything spicy. All i want is cheese or food made with cheese and apple sauce.
i had an ultrasound done yesterday and found out im due Dec. 4th instead of Dec. 1st i still think it might be a boy tho... DF has been gettin nausea just as bad as me and he did that with our son but not with our daughter...... so i wonder if my theory on this will be correct lol!! i know this is mean but i think its only fair that he gets sick as much as i do =) makes him see my point of view a lil better =) i know thats horriably mean but i just had his daughter 5 months ago and i was sick from day one clear up till i dilvered her and now im starting all over again
I am due December 18 and have my first u/s this Thursday, the 28th.  SO excited!  This is our first baby and we tried for over 3 years so we don't care whether it's a boy or a girl!  If I'm guessing though, I'd say a boy since my husband's family is full of boys.  A girl would be lovely too though!  Or both!  :)  We'll see...
I'm due Dec21 or 23rd ( don't have official confirmation yet, my ultrasound is on Friday).
I thought I wanted a girl, but now since I'm pregnant I just want a healthy child....
I have some cravings and my diet is upside down! I used to love sweets and didn't eat bread (well, very rarely). Now I am crazy about cheese, cheese crackers, garlic bread, marinated herrings, mainly sour or spicy food...
At one website they have this Chinese Gender Calculator - it's for fun, but some people swear it's correct:)
Good luck to everybody:))
I just took that Ancient Chinese Gender Predictor quiz and it predicted a girl.  We will see but as I've mentioned before, I just want a healthy baby so either way I will be ecstatic!
If it's accurate I'm having a girl, too:)
But now it doesn't matter, I will accept 3 boys if that's God's will:)
I just wanna see that heartbeat tomorrow........
Hello!

I am due December 21st.

If I had to guess I would say that I am having a girl.  I feel the same way that I did when I was pregnant with my daughter, nothing like when I was pregnant with my son :0)

We will see though!

Congratulations everyone!
Hi everyone,

I am due December 20th with my third. I have a feeling this is a girl however my husband is equally convinced the baby is a boy. So we shall see:)

ps - The Chinese Calendar was right for my girl but wrong for my boy! I thought overall the wives tales were sorta accurate for both of my kids. (Overall not each and every one of them, but looking at a list of 10 or so and taking the most.)
the chinese chart was right on all my babies and both my sisters also.... hummmm..... and it says boy =) It dont matter to me what the baby is I'll be happy either way

congratz ladies to all the soon to be noticable belly bumps =)
hi everyone. i'm new to this and i am trying to use the chinese chart but am confused on the chinese lunar month. help please?

due dec 30. have a boy already. while i won't mind either boy or girl, would like the experience of having a girl. my son though insists on a brother since he has two girl cousins and an older sister (my fiance has a daughter)
What is your month of concepiton and age at time of conception?  That's what they always ask for.
Im due on the 2nd of dec, but since i had surgery prev on my fibroids there saying they don't want me to labor. I don't remember being this sick with my daughter but of course that was 18 years ago the baby dad has like 6 boys so i don't no im hoping 4 a girl but hell im 40 as long as it's healthy i'll take either and love them the same.  GOD BLESS YALL THREW YALL PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm due 12/6 and I'd swear this is a boy. DH wants a boy, I pray for healthy. Following 3 miscarriages we're ecstatic either way!
I was totally wrong -- it's a girl!  But I love the results all the same and have to stop myself from buying so many cute clothes before I have any baby showers!  :)  Good luck to the rest of you and our babies are such blessings!
AWESOME My guess was right :) Im having a boy!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15