period like cramps?
Is anyone else having period like cramps? I was asleep but woke to cramping, that was painful enough to wake me. They then lasted about another 10min and dulled out. I also had to go to the loo when i woke, sri tmi. Just with with 2 mc's i worry about everything. Should i be worried?
mine have been a mild achy feeling just incase did you call your doctor my doctor told me its caused by the uterus streching for baby and she did an ultrasound just to be sure and to reasure me
No i have not called the doctor yet. They dont open until 930 am, so still hve a couple hours to go. I have not had any more cramps so im sure all is fine.
I had them pretty bad after i found out and it durring the time my period was due so i was concerned they were like period cramps except more of a dull pressure and was very very uncomfortable for 2-3 days and it went away, now im still getting cramps here and there but they dont last long and im also getting alot of gas pains at night i wake up with it and once i move around it goes away... I think its normal since i know many people who had alot of cramping early on and had a healthy pregnancy.
I'm 6 weeks and having cramping as well.  Mostly its just been on and off nothing to bed.  Yesterday they were more frequent and abit more painful but nothing too bad.  Usually I feel it maybe 2 times a day and it lasts for maybe 10 seconds each, definitly feel it in my uterus.  I'm hoping its just stretching as well and since there is no blood I feel hopeful.  I wouldn't worry too much unless they became worse or were accompanied by blood.  This is my first pregnancy so I'm learning what all this means.  :)  

We must not worry and stay positive!  Wishing you the best : )
I had them a week before my period was due and off and on until about a week after my positive pregnancy test. I don't notice them now. Feels more like a pulling and stretching sensation now.
I had them more often and they were stronger right after my ivf and around the date of my missed period.
Now it's just only a day from time to time, when I feel crampy - but the cramping is not as strong as my AF. I am 6w 5d today.
Take care everybody and good luck with your pregnancies:)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
DaeDae26 commented on Nervous about chemica...
Dec 10