950?1301887332
DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! User Group
ultrsound update
About This Group:

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems

Founded by Country_girl_4life on April 3, 2011
36 members

ultrsound update

Well ladies im back from my ultrasound and dont know what to think. I should be 6w5d today but sac measured 5w2d. Tech said there is tissue seen in the sac but thats all. He also said it appears to be a normal pregnancy if my hcg levels have been rising correctly, which they have. Im just really worried that this will not turn out ok. Has anyone here had this happen?
I have no experience but is it possible you just miscalculated the date of your period? If the doctor isn't worried then you shouldn't be either. I'm a worried mess all the time so i shouldn't really talk but if the doctor is giving you good news try to take it and be happy. Maybe it is just too early for them to get a really clear picture. My doctor won't even look again until I'm in my 8th week. I go on May4 when i will be 7 weeks 4 days. I'm sure your next u/s will be better. Good luck!
I don't know what to say about the tissue part, other than I'll be praying that everything's o.k. for you and your little one.  But as far as the dates, when i was pregnant with my daughter I knew the date that she was conceived so the date that I knew she was did not match up with the u/s. It showed her a little over a week smaller that what I KNEW she was. So I wouldn't worry too much about that.  Now, going back to the tissue thing,  I don't know exactly what your tech saw, but last week when I went for my second u/s of the twins, twin B was right there in front and as bold as can be, twin A was really hard to find, he actually had to switch the u/s to the heat seeking mode to find him/her, he found the baby but when he switched the mode back to the normal black and white the baby was really fuzzy almost like a shadow, but there was a heartbeat and it was stronger than the other baby and he measured the fuzzy little thing and it measured a couple days more than the bolder one.  Is that what yours looked like maybe?
Im not sure what you mean by the heat one. The tech said the tissue is what should develope into. Baby. It looked like a white dot the size of a pen tip. Then he did something and red and blue showed up on the screen around it. So is that what you mean? I should be getting my 2nd ultrasound a week from monday.
Well ladies i had my repeat ultrasound today. OMG it was wonderful in every way possible. Baby measured 7w5d average heart rate was 170 and edd is now 12/22. Has anyone else had more ultrasounds?
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  I'm so glad that you had a great u/s!  What a huge relief!  I'm so happy for you!  
I have my first "real" appt. tomorrow.  I don't know if they'll do an u/s or not, I'm kind of hoping since I'm having twins that they'll want to do another one.  I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and my last one was at 7 weeks.  Crossing my fingers!
Yay i hope they give you a ultrasound as well. I know im not in the clear yet, so still praying baby sticks. Im also hoping i get another ultrasound in 2 weeks just to check on lil one. Oh and i just found out my cousin is pregnant with twins! How are you feeling?
So glad to hear your ultrasound went so well! So nerve-wracking the beginning of pregnancy! I had my ultrasound on Tuesday and my little one measured 8 weeks 3 days with a due date of 12/20. (A little further along than we'd thought, but she said they don't change the due date unless it's more than a 5 day discrepancy.)
Also, just to keep in the back of your mind maybe. My 2 year old daughter was born a week late via scheduled c-section, but gestationally she was actually 1 week early they said. Kinda crazy b/c I am a charter so I know when I ovulated and such, but I guess the science of baby cooking can only be so exact?!
I'm so glad that your u/s went well. I had mine yesterday and it was truly nerve wracking since it took the dr so long to even find or hear anything. I was ready to break down crying because all I thought was that I was having another u/s. But baby was found and heartbeat was heard. So I guess both of us have been given some good news and something to hold on to. I have another u/s in two weeks before I go on vacation. The dr is allowing this just to give me piece of mind. At that point I should be 8w5d so I should be able to see a lot more. Good luck when you go back. I'm praying that our babies stick until the end of our pregnancies. : )
I got to see the babies!!!  I met with the midwife yesterday, when they called with my appt. reminder I asked if I would get an u/s and they said that she didn't do them. So I took my video camera anyway so could record the heartbeat sounds. But she didn't think she'd be able to distinguish between the two heartbeats so she pulled in the u/s machine!!!  They were flapping their little arms and legs and floating up and down in their squished little spaces and we saw the fingers of one of them!  So cute! and I'm so happy that I got to see them yesterday and that I brought my video camera!
KTowne commented on cervical cancer
Dec 16
Dolphin05 commented on cervical cancer
Dec 16
Lynniepooh commented on cervical cancer
Dec 15