Aa
A
A
Close
Can someone give me advice
Please don't judge. I found out I was pregnant they say my due date is 11/10/2017 my last period was February 3rd. But here my thing I'm not sure who my baby's father is. I feel so ashamed and what not. The doc said I could of concived around Feb 13 14 or 15 and the internet said around Feb 14 to the Feb 20 . How would I go about getting a DNA test done.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1483549754
Did you get your due date from an ultrasound?  If so, it would suggest conception at around February 17.  A non-invasive DNA test can be done before the baby is born if you can pay the high amount it costs, or you can do one after the baby comes for about a tenth of the cost.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
The suggested conception date is only even remotely possible to project if you got your information from an ultrasound -- if the doctor just used a little cardboard wheel or counted on a calendar, it is not going to be accurate.  But if it was from an ultrasound, and suggested the 17th, keep in mind that sperm can live in your body for 5-6 days, so sex anywhere after February 10 or 11th would be able to get you pregnant on the 17th.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources