DNA / Paternity Community
Chance of pregnancy: who is dad?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Chance of pregnancy: who is dad?

I took out mirena on July 7, had unprotected sex July 7th with #1, #1 came inside me. July 10th also had unprotected sex with #2, #2 came inside me a little bit (he didn't realize he was cumming), I took plan B the morning after, so July 11th.. but I just found out (July 13th) Plan B is not effective at all for women over 176 lbs & I am over 176 lbs. if I end up pregnant, which I hope I don't, who would the dad be? #1 or #2? is there any way to tell? I do not want to offer #1 a paternity test! if #1 is not the dad I can't keep the baby.
Well it'll all depend on how effective the plan B pill is plus your ovulation days. But even then it could be hard to tell.
Sounds like you may be worrying for no reason..if you dont want to be pregnant then use something else in the mean time
It depends on your ovulation cycle. But why can't you keep the baby whether its #1 or $2 ?
Oh and FYI most paternity tests aren't done tik after baby is born if they do offer during pregnancy its risky to your baby. If some dude don't want u to have his child he shouldn't be sleeping with u just saying
No one could tell you to be honest.. The dates are way too close together. Sperm could last in you up to 5 days I believe. A paternity test would be your best bet.
Dates are too close to tell only with paternity test. Also paternity test during pregnancy are expensive and medical doesn't cover it. plan b does work regardless I've always been in the 180s cause I'm really tall and thick but it's worked for me the times I've used it.
Well when was your LMP? Are you regular or irregular with ur period? How many days does your cycle last?
Depending on your date of conception which could be messed up due to Mirena messing with your hormones, either one could be the dad or both I'd you had twins.

BTW, have you checked for STIs since sex with both men was unprotected, if your pregnant that is one thing that they will test you for first
Y worry when u don't even know if ur pregnant or not.. but either way it would depend on when u ovulated and at that they are so Close to each other that u wouldn't know without a DNA test. But y r u having unprotected sex when u know u just took ur IUD. Well at that some ppl take at while b4 getting pregnant after they use the IUD