Conception confusion.
I'll make this as simple as possible.  I had sex around the second week of October. Def no later than 10-24.   Then again around thanksgiving I had what I thought was a period on 11-28.  I then had sex again around dec 11th and got a positive pregnancy test on Jan 3.  I had a scan on Jan 25 that dated me 8w2d.  I have found myself wondering a lot lately how accurate these early ultrasounds are and if october could have been a possible date of conception or if I'm just overthinking things and worrying for nothing.
When you had the scan, what due date did they give you? Are you expected to deliver in the next two weeks?

If the sex around the second week of October produced the baby, the due date would be somewhere from tomorrow to around July 17.  If they have instead told you an early September due date, it is hard to see why you are worrying about July.