Conception date help
I had sexual relations with a guy on may 8 right after my period. Then Dailey have intercourse with my boyfriend I been with for almost a year. Found out I was pregnant. The ultrasound said i conceived may 22 how likely could it be the other guys.
To rule out the guy on May 8, could you give a little more detail about the ultrasound, and how regular your cycles are? Could you mention:  

Date you had the ultrasound: _________________
Number of weeks GA they said you were then: ____________
Estimated due date given by that ultrasound:_____________

Who said you conceived May 22:
     [] ultrasound tech
     [] doctor reading ultrasound
     [] doctor using little cardboard wheel
     [] I figured it out on an app
     [] I counted back from my 'weeks pregnant'
     [] other:___________________________

When you talked to the doctor or a tech, did you ask them specifically when you conceived, using that exact word? or just how far "along" you were?

Do you know for sure that the conception date of May 22 was given to you from the ultrasound data? Could it have been given to you by the doctor counting forward from the first day of your last period instead?

How many days are your cycles from first day of one period to the first day of the next period? Are they regular or irregular (meaning, for example, sometimes they come at 28 days and sometimes 32 days and sometimes 25 days, or they are always like clockwork on day 28)?
I am pretty regular I start around the first of the month every month. I had ultrasound at 9 weeks 4 day they said i concieved may21. My due date is Feb 11th thank u
My ultrasound tech gave me the conception date
If you conceived on May 21, you would not have conceived from the sex on May 8. May 8 would have been too early.
Ok ty and are the ultrasounds pretty accurate I had 2 and they both say may 21 and may22
That I concieved